06

09.22.2023
Friday

Alexa's pov

It's been almost a week since i first met the Swift's.

Taylor and me text and/or call each other at least once a day. We also met up on Tuesday for a few hours and talked about anything and everything ranging from funny and embarrassing stories to our favorite movies and TV shows. I already feel like i can trust her with anything.

We planned to meet up up today, and she said that she wants to introduce me to her boyfriend. They've been together in secret for a while now, but plan to make it public in a few days, and she wants us to meet before that happens.

She called me to say that she's running a little late because of an emergency meeting with tree, but she told me that travis will pick me up so me and him can just wait in her house together until her meeting finishes.

When the blackout windowed SUV pulled into the parking lot, i approached it and saw a tall man get out of the drivers side and make his way to me.

"Hey! Alexa right? I'm Travis, but you can call me Trav if you want to" He said happily, which immediately calmed my nerves because i was a little nervous that he would be mad for having to pick me up.

"Hey, you can call me Lexie, it's nice to meet you!" i responded while smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too Lexie" he replied as we shared a quick hug, which helped me feel even more comfortable around him.

To my surprise, he opened and closed the car door for me, and then got back into the driver's seat.

"Should i know you from anywhere, because i feel like your face is familiar" i asked.

"I play football, so you  might have seen me in some interviews or something" he responded while slightly laughing.

"Wait were you on SNL!?" i said finally remembering where i know his face from.

"Yeah i hosted it once" he replied, still laughing.

"I haven't watched that much SNL, but i couldn't stop laughing during your monologue, it was hilarious" i started laughing too.

"Thanks Lexie" he said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

On the way to taylor's house, me and Trav talked a bit about each other's lives, things like simple favorite colors and hobbies. It turned out that we both are the younger siblings with an older brother, so we joked about that too.

The drive passed by quickly and just like Taylor said, Travis is super nice. This was my first time at Taylor's house, so he showed me around.

One of the biggest surprises for both me and Trav was that during the house tour, all the cats seemed to like me, even Meredith. After inspecting my things and sniffing my reached out hand, she rubbed against my leg AND let me pet her for a good minute.

——————————————————————

Me and Travis were sitting on the couch in the living room and travis was explaining the rules of football to me when Taylor came in.

She seemed to be in a hurry, but her face relaxed as she saw calm me trying to understand the rules of the game, while mindlessly petting meredith.

Benji was curled up on the couch's armrest and olivia laid down in the free space between where Travis and me were sitting, but meredith climbed onto my lap and decided that it's a great place to take a nap.

"Hey guys, i'm sorry i didn't make it on time" she said apologetically.

"Don't worry Tay, you couldn't help it" Travis told her.

"Yeah, don't worry about it, did you see that i'm meredith's favorite human though?" i asked while quietly laughing, because i didn't want to wake the sleepy cat up.

Taylor laughed as she made her way over to the couch. She sat in olivia's spot, setting the cat on her lap instead as we got into a relaxed conversation.

——————————————————————

We ate some dinner and i managed to have a decent sized portion.

My eating has been better this week, i try my best to eat some of the dinner everyday but i eat some extra food besides that too. I even managed to eat 3 times in a day on Tuesday and Wednesday.

——————————————————————

We spent the rest of the day together and had a lot of fun. I really like travis. He is really kind, respectful and positive.

Him and taylor seem really happy together and that's all i really want for them both, so i truly can't complain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

Travis is officially here!

I feel like this story is moving pretty fast, but i don't know if it's in a good or a bad way.

Let me know if you have any opinions or suggestions!

Take care of yourselves <3