16

11.28.2023
Tuesday

Narrator pov.

Taylor had an online meeting with her team as travis was at training. When he came back, they decided that he will make some lunch as Taylor wakes Lexie up.

Taylor came into her bedroom expecting to see the girl asleep, however she saw something else.

The girl was laying on the bed with cats all around her. Benji was laying over her head, Olivia was cuddled into her neck and Meredith was laying on her chest. Alexa was slowly petting Meredith as she hummed along to Taylor's songs, seemingly zoned out.

"Hey Lex" the singer said. The girl seemed to have snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at the singer.

"Hi" Lexie responded quietly as she broke eye contact.

Taylor sat on the edge of the bed next to the girl and rubbed her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

"You know that it's okay, right?" the singer asked.

"Yeah, i just hate feeling like this" the younger girl replied.

"I know, but me and Trav are here and we've got you" Taylor said.

"You're not alone anymore sweetie. You don't have to suffer in silence." she added

"Thank you Taylor. You don't even realize how much you've helped me" Lexie responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

This chapter is super short because i didn't realize that i accidentally switched pov's during writing it, so i split it into two parts because i'm too lazy to switch everything to the same pov.

Let me know if you have any suggestions and/or opinions, i would love to hear them!

Thank you for being here and remember that im always there if you want to talk to someone :)

Take care of yourselves <33