18

11.30.2023
Thursday

Alexa's pov

"Hey!" i exclaimed as i saw Tina at the pickup area of the airport.

"Hi!" she said back excitedly as we went in for a hug.

We stayed in a hug for a good minute before pulling away and starting a conversation.

"So where are we going now?" she said as i lead her to the blackout windowed SUV. I'm used to them by now and i love the driver/security guard that Taylor assigned me. We practically share a name and we both enjoy confusing other people with it. His name is Alexander and people call him Alex for short too.

Me and Tina spent the car ride on catching up with each other. When the car parked, all three of us got out.

"Thanks for the ride Alex" i said as i looked at him. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm just doing my job Alex" he replied with a huge smile on his face too. He's nineteen so we get along well and joke around a lot.

"Let's go inside, Taylor probably made cookies" i said to Tina.

"Okay, first of all. This is confusing" she said pointing her finger at me and Alex.

"And secondly, did you just tell me that Taylor Swift made us cookies?" she added with disbelief in her voice.

I laughed at both of her points, said bye to Alex and gave Tina a tour of the house.

"And last but not least, this is the kitchen" i said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, perfect timing guys, i just took the first batch of cookies out of the oven!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Hi i'm Taylor" she said as she came up to my best friend.

"Hi, i'm Tina" she replied, starstruck.

They hugged and Taylor told us to try the cookies. The three of us sat and talked over the cookies for a while. Thankfully they seemed to get along well.

————————————————————————

Tina is a cat person so we were just sitting on the couch in the presence of all three of them when i heard the front door open.

"Oh, Travis is home. Come on i'll introduce you guys" i said to my best friend as i stood up from the couch while holding Benji like a baby in my arms.

She stood up and i introduced her to Travis. The three of us sat back down on the couch and made some conversation.

————————————————————————

After a while of talking with travis, he went to find Taylor so me and Tina went to my room for some privacy.

"So what's up with the driver guy?" she asked me.

"With Alex? What do you mean?" i asked confused.

"Oh come on, with the joking around and the looks that you were giving each other there is no way that you don't know what i'm talking about." she replied.

"We just joke around. Plus even if i did like him, he probably wouldn't like me back." i said. I might have a crush on him, but i'm pretty sure that he doesn't like me like that.

"I saw the way you guys look at each other. You do like him and he likes you too" my best friend stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

I'm sorry for the wait and this being short and crappy but i didn't really know what to write for this one.

The love interest wasn't planned, i just needed a driver and made him up.
I imagine him to be around 6ft with dirty blonde hair.

I don't know whether i should turn it into a relationship or not.

As always please let me know if you have any opinions and/or suggestions!

Thank you for being here :)

Take care of yourselves <3