15

11.28.2023
Tuesday

Narrator pov

As Taylor opened her eyes, she was surprised to find two pairs of arms around her. She opened her eyes and saw that Lexie and Travis are both still asleep in the bed.

In hopes of clearing up her confusion, she nudged her boyfriend awake.

"Hey baby" the man responded sleepily

"Hi babe, why is lex in our bed?" the singer questioned quietly.

"When i got up to get some water from the kitchen in the middle of the night, i saw a bunch of dirty dishes and empty containers and then i heard crying from the bathroom. We didn't talk much because she was really upset but she pretty much confirmed that she binged and purged" the man said quietly, sighing at the end.

"I didn't really want her to be alone after something like that, so i brought her here" he added.

"Shit, you could've woken me up" the woman said.

"She was really upset and tired, i think she just wanted to go to sleep, because she drifted off pretty quickly." the man replied.

"Thank you for taking care of her babe" Taylor said gratefully.

"She's my family too now. We're in this together baby." Travis stated with honesty.

The couple moved on with their morning routine normally after deciding to let the girl sleep in.

————————————————————————

After waking up, it took Lexie a second to remember last night's events as the emotions came at her all at once.

She was angry, sad, disappointed and scared.

Angry at the world for throwing all this shit at her. She always did everything she could to please everyone, so why does she have to suffer like this?

Sad because she once again idiotically thought that she's free from this vicious cycle.

Disappointed because she not only broke and stuffed her body with food and stuck her fingers down her throat, but she also let someone else see that side of herself.

And scared because now the couple knows what she did and she didn't know whether things will change because of that.

Not feeling even slightly ready for the day, she played her favorite playlist and rolled over on the bed so she can stare at the perfectly white ceiling. All the cats decided to join her on the huge bed.

Benji positioned himself on the pillow right above Lexie's head, Olivia nuzzled her head against the Lexie's neck and Meredith laid down on Lexie's chest.

At least she knew that animals still like her. She always got along better with animals than with humans.

The girl felt comforted by the presence of the cats, so she just kept laying in that position while humming quietly to the music.

She had no energy or motivation to get up, so she decided to stay in the couple's bed as long as they allowed her to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

Let me know if you have any opinions and/or suggestions!

Thank you for being here :)

Take care of yourselves <3