1. Bet

"When is your next rut?" The girl was leaning against the doorframe of his bedroom so Jungkook groaned rolling over on the pillows, that still carried her scent, jasmine and berries while his head was absolutely dizzy from last night's lust peak

"A month from now, I guess," he rubbed the mess of dark hair, that was becoming so long lately, off his face.

"I have left my number, just in case," she winked sending him an air kiss then walking out of the room.

"Damn..." Jungkook sighed falling back on the bed, trying to regain himself to get up and shower.

Ruts were always wrecking him completely, the hottest girls were helping him through luckily, but he was becoming eighteen in a few months so the urge to have an even bigger blast was tingling underneath his skin.

"Hey you! Hey wait!" Jungkook used the rest of his strength to jump out of the bed and stumble to the hall where the girl was tying up her designer sandals.

"What has happened hot boy, are you ready for round two?" She eyed his bare body up and down and he blushed, instinctively putting his hands over his most intimate area. "Don't be so shy, I've tasted it all."

"You..."

"It's Vanessa," she raised her brow coming closer to glide her long nails down his chest.

"Um... where have you said you're studying."

"Acadamia Omana, the best school for omegas from the richest and most influential families. It's the omega version of your school, The Royal Alpha Academy."

"Um... and there are only omegas in your school," Jungkook was trying to avoid her gaze.

They had hooked up so randomly it was a bit embarrassing.

"Yes all omegas dummy," she giggled. "But I'm way the best among them," she moved so close he could feel her hot breath.

"Are you?" Jungkook grinned raising his brow.

The girl frowned.

"One day I will beat Mr. Perfect, our best student Park Jimin," she sighed.

"Who?" Jungkook looked at her becoming confused.

"A male omega, yes there are male omegas sweetie."

"A male omega," Jungkook's heart jumped up rapidly when some strange warmth filled his abandon.

"Don't even think, you'll have no luck there, he won't allow any alpha to touch him," she was watching Jungkook with burning clever eyes. "So, I would advise you to keep my number. See you next rut," she moved up on her tiptoes to peck his lips then flashed out of the apartment so quickly as if she'd never been here.

"A male omega. I will go crazy! I need to wash!" Jungkook sighed commanding himself to go to the bathroom.

"So, what is that amazing plan?" Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi entered the cafe behind the gym where Jungkook was enjoying a coffee break after the morning training.