36. A-gen score

The girl shifted from one foot to another nervously, her hands were trembling so much she had difficulty to press the button on the device when a drop of sweat from her chin hit Jimin's palm

Just a second later the device began to light up madly.

"Mrs. Lee!" The girl cried. "It's over thirty million units!"

The wolf insides him moved and his clawed hand closed on the needle pulling it out of his skin, the last thing he could hear was Jodit yelling.

"Run for your life, he's an alpha..."

There was the gray ceiling above him, the peaceful serenity of the bedroom in Min's rooftop apartments. Although Jungkook's knot has left about an hour ago they were still here tangled in bed underneath a soft duvet, when his mate was finally asleep taking some well deserved rest and Jimin was lying there playing with his hair strings thinking about the day of his presenting.

Will Yoongi once again become his guardian angel, his savior, godmother fairy? Will Jungkook ever understand and like him equally? Could his mate fall in love with someone who isn't an omega?

There was a knock at the doors and his mate shifted wrapping him more into his protective embrace.

The knock repeated, so Jimin sighed gently rubbing over Jungkook's back.

"Wake up, someone's at the door."

"Um..." Jungkook mumbled lifting his head slightly when another knock disturbed the serenity of their private kingdom. "What the..." Jungkook swore rubbing his eyes but Jimin sat up in bed.

The room was suddenly spinning a bit, still the dizziness evaporated after just a few seconds, so he moved out of the bed stumbling to the bathroom to grab a bathrobe and put over his wasted body.

The intruder wasn't giving in, so Jimin was mad now hurrying to the door to turn the lock.

"Of course it's you," he muttered looking straight at Yoongi who grinned eyeing him up and down.

"Hey! I'll handle!" Jungkook jumped out of the bed covering his lower body with the duvet. "Can you not watch my... my Jimin," Jungkook stepped between him and Yoongi covering him with his impressive body when Jimin giggled.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi rolled his eyes, of course the situation must have been simply amusing for him, an alpha protected by his alpha mate, as if he's an omega.

"I'm sorry to disturb you lovebirds, but Jimin has to be at school asap."

There was a sudden flip in Jimin's insides, as he was awfully late and Han will find out he has been here.

"It's already too late," he muttered glancing at his friend.

"I will manage," Jungkook was standing there cornering Yoongi out of the door like some concurrent.