31. Secrets

There was total silence in the clearing when the last word was still weighing on his tongue, the one he has never dared to speak out loudly since the day he had presented, not during his rough ruts, not even towards the man who was carrying his de...

There was total silence in the clearing when the last word was still weighing on his tongue, the one he has never dared to speak out loudly since the day he had presented, not during his rough ruts, not even towards the man who was carrying his deepest secret with him.

"Yes, that's who you are," Yoongi spoke definitely considering each word. "And your mate needs to know. He needs to feel your real scent, see your real form."

"He's a soft precious alpha, while I'm the worst an alpha can be," whispered Jimin feeling so guilty.

"No, you are way more powerful than him or me combined and you have never had proper training to claim that force so you're doing amazingly."

"Amazingly," Jimin laughed ironically.

"Yes, you haven't killed anyone, haven't raped anyone, you're in a place with hundreds of omegas daily yet you have only made out with your best friend. You have more control over it than you think."

There were bitter tears trembling in the corners of Jimin's eyes but he bit his lip to stop them. Of course he was fighting with the impossible. Brought up by a family, which was famous for giving the word the most amazing royal omegas he had been taught since childhood, how to become the perfect one, yet he has always been stronger than his peers. The day he had presented it didn't shock him much, as he had been feeling that power raising inside him for months, yet he has never wanted to be an alpha, so he decided to fight his nature and pretend, all of that to be here now, in love with his mate, yet sure his true identity will make it impossible for them to ever be together, as how could Jungkook ever accept him.

"What now?" He muttered looking up at Yoongi.

"Jungkook has to know."

"Also about Kook?" Jimin closed his fists, maybe there was still a chance to come out with his real identity and land himself a chance with the omega brother.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi bit his lip.

"What if Jungkook finds out I have lost my virginity to his omega brother, what if Kook finds out Jungkook is my mate. Jungkook would never understand..."

To his surprise Yoongi only chuckled.

"You two are quite similar actually."

"What do you mean?" Jimin's heart jumped rapidly.

"There's no Jeon Kook, we have made him up as I had made a bet with Jungkook that he can sneak into Academia Omana and lie you down."

"What!" Jimin was watching his friend in horror. "You... you..."

"I know how stubborn you both are so I created an opportunity for both of you to properly meet each other and fall in love. Thank me later," Yoongi winked.

"So this was all... Jungkook was only..." Jimin was standing there when the pain in his insides was building up.

"He came with that intention, but after meeting you it was immediately game over for him, so it wasn't about the bet anymore, but about being with you and if he finds out he's your mate."

"So he has been lying to me?"

"Like you have been lying to everyone. Isn't it hilarious, you have both met thinking you are omegas, breaking all rules to be together."

"This is so bad," there were strange goosebumps all over Jimin's body as it meant he didn't need to confront Kook, or explain himself for seducing a cute omega he was crushing on, it also meant... heat stormed to his face.

So he has had his most intimate night with the only one and Jungkook has seen and tasted it all.

"Are you mad at me and Jungkook?" Asked Yoongi.

"I'm trying to get an opinion," Jimin crossed his arms. "This is top friendship betrayal, but on the other hand it makes things easier for me."

"You see," Yoongi grinned. "I'm still a good friend. It's almost bright now, return to the school you can't be caught."

"Ok," Jimin nodded, of course it was so much to process in just 48 hours, but he had Yoongi by his side so he could stand even the biggest hardship.

"We will find a way," muttered Yoongi.

"Ok. See you," Jimin tapped his friend's arm then made his way back down the forest road, his heart so heavy like never before.

The days were getting longer and while summer was turning into spring sitting through lessons was becoming more and more unbearable, for Jimin especially. It has been a month since the ball while he was trying to deal with everything that has happened, mostly sitting in his room missing his mate. Him and Tae definitely looked like lifeless shadows, cheering each other up in those hard times. Another long school day has ended and Jimin was leaving the history class to dive into the depths of his tiny room and survive.

"It's a month now and look Park hasn't received the marriage proposal from the Jeons, he might not be Jungkook's mate after all."

Jimin caught Vanessa gossiping about him with her clique raising the blood in his veins. Of course she was doing everything to make him suffer more and especially now looking at her was double hard, as it had an absolutely new meaning to know she has had a night with his mate. Yes, he could hate Vanessa as much as he liked, it wouldn't change a thing. He himself had a night with someone he thought had been a virgin like him, but was cheated by his mate. Hating Jungkook also wasn't making him feel better, but it was definitely easier than missing him.
There was some rumor down the corridor when Jimin stopped abruptly catching a scent of arctic rose and silk. Was he going completely insane, but voices filled the corridor and he was confronted with Mr. Ku leading Jungkook and his uncle the way out of the school. Jungkook had his Academia Omana uniform on, he was also dressed up as Kook, wearing his fake omega scent. The moment their eyes met Jimin was star struck standing there unable to move his legs.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called his name. "I want to say bye to my roommate quickly," he said leaving the teacher and his uncle to sprint Jimin's way and stop right in front of him messing his insides up with butterflies.

All Jimin had told himself though the past month didn't mean a thing now. Great, he was here looking at his mate who sent him a shy smile stretching his hand out to take edge of his uniform sleeve into two fingers.

"Oh, look who's here!" Vanessa disturbed their moment walking by with the other girls. "When will you losers marry, you totally fit," she laughed when the girls broke out into giggling.

"Ignore, they're not worth," muttered Jungkook turning his back to Vanessa when Jimin took a loud breath in.

Has he really chosen to be here, being so powerless because he hated who he has become during presenting.

"Jimin, can we talk. I'm leaving school for good, my uncle is taking me home," Jungkook was sad playing with Jimin's sleeve, his burning fingertips from time to time tracing his hand leaving crazy goosebumps.

 I'm leaving school for good, my uncle is taking me home," Jungkook was sad playing with Jimin's sleeve, his burning fingertips from time to time tracing his hand leaving crazy goosebumps

Thank you so much for all your feedback. I know it has been a massive shock because of Jimin's true identity. What do you think about Yoongi telling Jimin about the bet and Jungkook not coming back to school as Kook? What will he tell Jimin?

Much <3