33. Rules of rut

The silver moonlight was filling Jimin's dormitory bedroom, it wasn't full moon yet fortunately, however he couldn't find any sleep

The silver moonlight was filling Jimin's dormitory bedroom, it wasn't full moon yet fortunately, however he couldn't find any sleep. The rough goodbye two days ago was playing on replay in in his mind, was it really the final meeting with his mate. How will he deal with the challenge of leaving this school. Could he possibly tell his family about his real identity? One million questions unanswered, ringing in his head, but there was a mechanical beep raising all hair on his body.

What could Yoongi want from him? Jimin sighed getting out of bed to stumble through the room and reach his sneakers to open the sole and fish the device out.

"I'm waiting in our meeting spot. Emergency! Hurry!"

Great, Jimin's blood boiled as what could have happened that Yoongi was asking him to risk everything and sneak out of the school again, yet if there was an emergency he had to go.

The school was so quiet at that late hour so Jimin knew he needed to be double careful when he pulled a hoodie over his pajamas then hid the device and tightened the sneakers. The bars sealing the window squealed a bit raising his heartbeat, but he jumped outside securing them back. Now it was the so known road through the bushes, along shadows to the East Gate. The key cracked in the lock and Jimin slipped outside closing the gate just in time to see an approaching guard, so he hid behind the gate's pillar waiting, listening in until the man left down the dormitory wall. The forest road was dry today as the hot days have started and all the mud furrows had changed into a stone like shell.

There was Yoongi sitting in his car parked on the clearing so Jimin approached when his friend gave him a sign to get in.

"What happened?" This behavior was absolutely strange and now there was anxiety raising up in Jimin's insides when he slipped onto the passenger's seat.

"There's not much time so we will set off now, I'll explain during our ride," Yoongi started the car but Jimin immediately grabbed his wrist.

"Wait! I haven't agreed to go anywhere."

"Listen, I have saved your ass to many times, so cooperate," Yoongi became angry, when Jimin's gaze fell on his hand closed around his friend's arm and the visible edges of the scars. His stomach flipped abruptly when he let go leaning against the seat.

"Where are we going?"

"My rooftop apartments."

"Why?"

Yoongi sighed tapping the steering wheel with his fingers.

"I'll tell you once we have reached."

"Great," Jimin crossed his arms. "If this has anything to do with Jungkook, I'm quitting this friendship," he muttered when a dark chuckle lit up Yoongi's face.

"You can't fire the fairy godmother," he said still amused when Jimin turned towards the moonlight lit forest behind the window.

"And I have never agreed to play Cinderella," he sighed trying to surpass the memories of his presenting that were coming back like a nightmare so suddenly.

There were only Yoongi's bodyguards watching him suspiciously, so Jimin hid his face in the shadow of his hoodie sleeve while they were making their way from the car towards the silver elevator. Jimin hasn't been in the city since presenting so the outside world seemed way too big and overwhelming.

This is where I would have been living, have I chosen a different path, he wondered stopping in the corner of the elevator cabin, facing his sneakers. The alpha bodyguards were watching him with burning gazes and if he had been an omega he would have been dying from fear now. Yet, it seemed even funny, how they had no idea that his alluring omega scent was hiding a monster way more powerful than any of them. Fortunately the elevator needed only 11 seconds to reach floor 96.

"You need to move quickly, no one can recognize you," muttered Yoongi grabbing Jimin by his sleeve, pulling out of the lift.

"What do you mean?" Asked Jimin, but Yoongi was now entering a party floor which looked like an expensive club. There were his friends going crazy. Hoseok, the boy Jimin has met during the ball was dancing on a table top spilling thousands worth champagne over giggling girls while three others were touching their other companion Namjoon on the couch.

"Nice things you're doing here," Jimin's insides flipped and he was suddenly so sick he wished to return to the safety of his dormitory room immediately.

Of course him and Tae had made out three times when they had been drunk, but... it was just curiosity and despair, what he could sense now. The despair, because the one he wanted was conflicted, unreachable, the ones around weren't attractive or raising any feelings.

"Here," Yoongi suddenly pushed him behind a pillar glancing around it cautiously.

"What?" Jimin now had cold goosebumps all over his body.

"Vanessa is here, she can't see you."

"What!" Jimin almost yelled.

How had Vanessa ended up on Yoongi's party? Was she here to land another night with Jungkook? For sure. Jimin's stomach flipped, his blood turned into boiling lava, as the hate and jealousy were on another level.

"Ok, she's looking the other way, let's go," Yoongi took his sleeve pulling him along the room, both escaping between the guests like some fugitives. Great, where had he ended up on an alpha party, hiding from Vanessa.
There was a door Yoongi opened by pressing his finger to a screen, so both hid in the depths of a secluded corridor.

"Why is Vanessa here?" Jimin stopped trying to still the anger.

"The hell I know. I have a suspicion she is using the naivety of Hoseok, who has a total crush on her. Last time she has also managed to get to Jungkook's party and..." Yoongi stopped talking when Jimin felt his claws coming. "I'm sorry."

"It's enough, I'm going home," Jimin turned grabbing the door knob.

"Listen. I've made that party to get Jungkook out of his room, he's not handling being without you."

There were some dangerous butterflies opening up at Yoongi's words.

"The problem is, he's rut has started."

"What! Like right now!" Jimin turned in shock. "Where is he now?"

"Behind that door," Yoongi blushed pointing down the corridor. "It's an alpha proof suite. I have promised him I will deliver some remedy, so I thought why not to deliver his mate."

Thank you so much for all your amazing feedback

Thank you so much for all your amazing feedback. What do you think about Yoongi bringing Jimin to the apartment to help Jungkook? Will Jimin agree?

Much <3