27. In the forest crowns

The way around the school was cast in darkness, so soon they couldn't hear any chatter of voices more, Jimin was leading ignoring the anxiety and anticipation raising in his stomach

"Stop," Jungkook suddenly pulled him towards the building wall placing his finger over his lips. Jimin was now all shivers, as what was that supposed to mean.

"There's someone," Jungkook breathed out straight into his ear so he nodded listening in to the sound of a person approaching. Jimin almost stopped breathing from anxiety. Fortunately the breeze of wind was coming from the other side as he could see teacher Kim patrolling the grounds lighting the darkness up with a torch. They were safe though, hidden in a crack of the wall standing still until the man disappeared behind the school building.

"Come," Jimin felt how sweaty Jungkook's hands were when he grabbed them.

"I don't want to get you in trouble," Jungkook became serious.

"I don't mind," Jimin shrugged, his mate had no idea what risks he was taking on daily, so both waited for a few more moments before sprinting through the lawn. They were out of breath when they reached the forest hiding between the trees.

"We're safe now," Jimin relaxed, as now it was almost impossible to get caught.

"Where are you taking me," Jungkook laughed.

"A secret hideout."

"Oh... ok."

Jimin was sure he shouldn't be doing that here, yet wasn't it absolutely exciting to break all rules again and dive into the night with your mate.

What about Kook, whispered that tiny voice at the back of his head. I will pick up the pieces later, he muttered in his mind to calm down the guilt, right now he wanted to let go of all worries and enjoy that night.

The forest so calm, the distant sounds of the ball raising goosebumps all over his skin, as how long will it take the teachers to realize they have disappeared. What about Tae and Yoongi? Were they having fun or was Tae still sitting there like an unapproachable piece of wood.

"Jimin, are you kidnapping me?" Jungkook cut his thoughts pulling him into a back hug.

"And if? Are you afraid?" Jimin grinned leaning in to feel a soft kiss on his cheek.

Why were even acting as if they had known each other for ages.

"Come," Jimin moved running towards the ladder to climb it swiftly.

"Ah!" Jungkook looked up when a wide smile lit up his face. "A tree house."

"This is the secret hideout of the Parks, my mum had used it, my grandmother did," Jimin was standing on the ladder watching his mate approaching to climb it swiftly. He was still first in the treehouse walking into the room where he has had a few blankets and pillows. There were his favorite books stored here with a few personal items. The burgundy envelope of the invitation was still resting on the floor twisting his insides. Jungkook came in watching his private kingdom with glittering eyes and a wide smile on his face.

"Nice," he muttered approaching the blankets to sit down on the spread out one. "You have it?" He pointed at the invitation.

"Ah! I have... reread it many times to understand if I wanted to accept."

Their eyes met raising hidden fire.

"Thank you for giving me a chance," Jungkook blushed.

"I guess I was curious what type of person you are, especially after meeting your brother," Damn he shouldn't have mentioned Kook.

There was that hole of guilt inside him as only a few hours ago he has been with Kook, loosing his virginity to him. Will his mate ever understand?

"Hey, why are you sad?" Jungkook was looking at him with anticipation and Jimin shrugged approaching to sit down on the blanket next to him.

"If you're uncomfortable with us being here we can go back."

"No, it's not. It's just... sometimes I have too many thoughts."

"We all do."

"Guess," a long silence filled the treehouse, there was just the distant music from the school ballroom present between them.

"So, what's your first impression of me," Jungkook's flirty eyed rested on him raising the fire in his insides.

"Quite decent," Jimin raised his brow when both broke out into mad laughter.

"You're so... bad," Jungkook shook his head.

"I know," Jimin took his chin into his fingers to get a better angle when he connected their lips. That tasted good, what has he said, that he doesn't like kissing, but hey he hasn't met anyone before who tasted that fine like both Jeon brothers, especially like his mate, as those notes of cherries were insane. Jimin was sure he wanted that taste on himself each day till the end of his life. Jungkook was quick answering that madness, falling into his mouth with his tongue to touch it all and play with his own so deeply Jimin bent out moaning into their mushed lips.

There were warm hands on his hips and thighs pulling him in so he drifted onto Jungkook's lap caressing into that mess of night dark curls while enjoying that madness to the fullest, them making out like crazy, glued to each other so perfectly.

Was it just last night, that he has been in a similar state with Jungkook's omega brother?

Stop! Don't think about that, he was begging himself, taking Jungkook's lower lip and chin into his mouth to nibble on it.

"Ah!" Jungkook laughed watching him through half opened lust filled eyes and Jimin could only imagine how he was becoming during his rut. That thought made him all hard and he moved into Jungkook's lap feeling him out through the pants.

"Jimin," Jungkook caressed up his curves taking a small distance between their lips.

"What?" He gasped moving himself over his mate's lap again.

"I think we shouldn't, we have just met."

"And?"

"I don't want to take advantage over you or... make you think I'm just after that," Jungkook became serious when they were still touching breathing in and out on each other's faces nuzzling their nose tips against each other.

"What if I want," Jimin bit his lip.

"You have a reputation to lose and I want you to keep it as I want to meet you again," Jungkook was watching him scattering his face with small wet pecks.

"What if I have already done that?" Jimin's heart sped up when Jungkook looked him straight into the eyes.

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about Jikook's unspoken things? Will they Go all the way? Should they go all the way? Will Jimin tell Jungkook about his night with Kook?

Much <3