25. Fake scent remover

"I'm glad," said Han lowering his voice

"I'm glad," said Han lowering his voice. "After what has happened to his sister, fate has repaid his family. They won't ever need to worry about poverty again and judging from what I have seen the Min's son is a noble man."

"He is," Jimin was watching Yoongi's and Taehyung talking while still walking in that polite distance towards the ballroom.

"Now I know who has taught you straight punches," Han stopped at Jimin's side whispering the last words straight to his ear when goosebumps appeared all over his body.

Yoongi has done everything and more for me, I wouldn't be here without him, he thought watching how his friend was limping, so the wounds will take a while longer to heal.

"Wait here, I have the information that the Jeon's car is approaching the school grounds," Han sent him a serious gaze when his insides twisted, so he sat down on the top of the stairs watching new couples meeting while he was awaiting his fate.

"Jump in," uncle Jin opened the back door helping Jungkook into the van, so far the plan was working brilliantly. He has met Namjoon in the main hall, accompanied his to the ballroom to try a cookie that made him cough so awfully as it he was choking. Now uncle Jin was taking him out of the school grounds, because he was seen almost dying because of allergy. Great, first part of the plan went smoothly, he thought watching the van leaving the main gate.

"You have the outfit in the big bag," Jin was driving quickly when Jungkook drank some water to clear his throat after the false choking attack. Fortunately there was no time to think or worry, so he pulled the wig off releasing the mess of dark curls. Changing each detail like jewelry was important and he was trying to handle it while the van was jumping over the road.

"Can you go slower?" He asked banging his elbow against the metal wall painfully.

"We don't have time," Jin seemed amused.

They had left Namjoon in the ballroom, so he could still enjoy the night and maybe score a hot omega.

The struggle of taking one suit off then putting the other on in the bumpy van was real and Jungkook definitely had a few bruises when Jin finally stopped on a road lost between fields. There was one of the best cars with the Jeons plates waiting there, everything prepared to the last detail.

"Are you ready?" Jin glanced towards him.

"Give me a few," Jungkook sighed combing his hand through his hair. "You're not the best driver," he sighed catching his uncle's wide grin.

"The fake scent remover in the the sealed suitcase," Jin raised his brow when Jungkook's insides twisted as he was totally afraid to confront Jimin being himself, wearing his real scent, yet there was no other way, so he reached for the suitcase to unclip it and find a defrosted phial with a glittering red substance.

"The Scenter Union has said it tastes horribly, just saying," Jin winked. "It definitely costs a fortune though."

"Sure," Jungkook was so fed up with Jin's rumble by now, so he opened the bottle drinking the icy liquid down in three large sips.