44. Scars

There was a crack of the door and Jungkook froze above the desk when a scent filled the office reaching his nostrils and all his sense were hit by something unexplainable

The strong notes of midnight lily and snow storm made him completely dizzy, causing him to shift and see red, when his wolf howled screaming "mate," but all hair on his body raised in horror as that powerful scent belonged to an alpha.

There was loud sigh when principal Han grabbed the desk in shock and Jimin's mother covered her mouth surpassing a scream.

Jimin was standing in the doorway, wearing a stylish black suit to glittering jewelry, his presence so stunning, yet...

Mate, my mate... Jungkook's wolf was going insane when he met Jimin's sad eyes and his own lit up while he shifted. Jimin's claws came, his eyes changed from lovely brown to burning red when Jungkook was standing there star struck, no able to believe in what he was seeing and smelling.

Jimin cleared his throat taking a few steps into the room looking at everyone present, bowing his head in front of Jungkook's parents.

"That's not possible," there were tears storming down Mrs. Park's face, when Jungkook's mother whispered a quick "That explains it all."

"Hello, mum, dad, Mrs. and Mr. Jeon, my favorite principal... Jungkook," Jimin spoke while his eyes faded to the usual color and Jungkook grabbed the back side of the armchair for hold.

"Mrs. Han I hope you have introduced me well, but I will take that job from you. So, I'm here, son of the second most powerful family, promised to the alpha of the Jeons the moment he has been born, top students at Academia Omana. Presented one rough April night in the Park's omega mansion, demolished the whole building, deeply hurt and almost raped all female helpers, almost killed top helper Jodit Lee which he threatened to give him the official stamp, breaking all rules is living and studying in Academia Omana where he had seduced his best friend out of boredom, is escaping school each hormonal peak when he's extremely dangerous, spending it in the Min mansion. He has seduced his cute omega roommate to seduce his alpha brother the next day, that alpha who is his mate, but here comes Park Jimin, smart, powerful, confident, rude, short tempered, almost a murder, the worst of everything he had never wished to be... alpha," he recited looking at Jungkook only twisting his heart with something he couldn't name.

His Jimin was and alpha, the secret alpha.

There was Yoongi standing in the broken doors surrounded by clouds of smoke of the burning equipment in the tent, the omegas around still frozen by his force, he could play them like puppets when the girl he has almost had was crying trying to use her hands to stop the blood from her thighs.

"Jimin! Come with me I will help you," Yoongi stretched his hand out his way when the red vision switched to madness as that alpha has invaded his wolf's feast. There was a growl he barely registered coming from his mouth and Jimin stormed at Yoongi to push him out of the room with his strength, both hitting into a table by the impact to break it and crush onto the floor. The smoke around was making it difficult to breath when Yoongi used all his strength to block him but Jimin was so mad now tearing on the man, punching his face so blood came.
Yoongi growled trying to hit back and aimed a punch straight into his jaw. Great, the furious he was wasn't enough.