38. Us

"What? What child?" Asked Jungkook buffed

"You have had an intimate encounter with an omega in your rut," she said when his eyes raised open in horror as they had so forgotten protection and with the knot he has had last night he was doubtful any protection could help.

"No..." he whispered covering his mouth.

"I understand that you have been in a place where logic isn't present," principal Han sighed. "But it's still your choice what you will do about all of this. Either way Park will carry the consequences," she looked towards the door with some hidden satisfaction.

Yes, because an omega is only worth as much as the "purity" of his ass, he could almost hear Jimin saying. His jaw trembled and he was sitting there trying his best not to break down in front of principal Han.

So he had a little family now, a family he should protect how he has promised... but Jimin wasn't his mate.

"I need those few days... to... clear my head," he whispered.

"Of course. When you leave this room I'm contacting your parents and the Parks and... I have one more question," principal Han leaned over the desk raising unpleasant goosebumps all over his body. "What secret are you guys hiding?" Her eyes met his when Jungkook opened his mouth then closed it again trying to find his voice back.

"I don't get..." he muttered.

"During your presentation the level of your a-gens was measured, right?"

"Yes," Jungkook closed his first as that crazy question was coming back for the second time today.

"Your level is eleven million units, right?" Principal Han was still piercing through him with her gaze so he nodded.

"The highest score in alpha history, right?"

"Yes," Jungkook shifted on the chair rubbing his sweaty hands against his pants.

"Do you know that the windows and doors of the omega dormitory in that school are sealed with special bars?"

"I saw that they're caged while driving by, but I had no idea the bars were special," Jungkook glanced towards the door, Jimin was out there and he needed to get to him quickly, talk about it all, them, the child... their child...

While Han was wasting his time...

"Yes, the bars were calculated to resist alpha power, so even if one wanted he couldn't rip them open to get to the omegas in this building," principal Han continued watching him in the same suspicious way. "The bars can resist a power of twenty million a-gen units."