3. Coffee beans

The palm trees were rustling in the ocean wind, the promenade was leading along beach stands, it was overpacked with some tour guides giving out flyers and street artists

The palm trees were rustling in the ocean wind, the promenade was leading along beach stands, it was overpacked with some tour guides giving out flyers and street artists. Taehyung was keeping Yoongi's side watching everything with widely raised open eyes, he seemed insecure, so he was walking closer than ever by Yoongi's side, what pleased the alpha's heart.

They have just landed an hour ago and now they were out here, pretending they're busy watching souvenirs and taking silly photos with a man dressed up as a lion.

"If anyone asks you we're on our honeymoon trip," whispered Yoongi leaning towards Taehyung's ear so the boy scooped a bit back, but nodded. "Tae, won't those hat's look amazing on us!" He shouted running to a street seller to pick up two local straw hats for them. They needed to do the ordinary things in case they were watched.

Yoongi had sent Jimin a short message from the restroom at the airport, but haven't received any answer yet, what was worrisome, the anxiety, which was raising inside him severe, as his friend could have been dead.

Non of them could have that, not him and Tae, and definitely not Jungkook.

"How do I look like?" Asked Tae putting the hat on when Yoongi giggled.

"Adorable," he said fighting with the urge to grab his mate's hand.

Honestly how long will it take for Taehyung to warm up towards him.

"Let's walk down the beach," he proposed leaving the promenade into the sand, so Tae followed him immediately.

The waves were warm when Yoongi put him feet into the water carrying his shoes in his hands. Tae was taking a path beside him when all Yoongi's thoughts were still drifting towards Jimin.

"Ah!" There was burning pain in the side of his neck waking him up from strange nightmares and Jimin groaned opening his eyes. He needed a few moments to understand his surroundings. The strong smell of coffee was making him dizzy, but the small piece of floor between the sacks at a small warehouse chamber down the harbor had been the only shelter he could find last night. The doors had been secured with bars and a lock which could resist alpha power, but obviously not his.

The mating mark has stopped bleeding, yet the ripped mating was causing insane inner pain, as if his wolf had been torn or robbed of something unexplainable.

The small device hidden in his shoe beeped twisting his insides, he desperately needed some help right now. There was some gray daylight coming through the top window up the metal walls, what meant he couldn't stay here for long.

"Damn!" Jimin swore when he moved his arms to get the device out but the mating mark exploded with such sharp pain he had trouble breathing, of course Jungkook had taken that crazy path only because of who he was, of his level of a-gen. No omega would ever survive a ripped mating. Jimin was gasping, his hands were trembling when he got the device out to read the message.