13. Don't worry

The closer the next lesson was approaching the higher the anxiety was raising in Jimin's heart

The closer the next lesson was approaching the higher the anxiety was raising in Jimin's heart. Taehyung had ignored him all morning, changed cafeteria tables so he won't be able to speak to him. Of course Tae was fully in his defense mode. Time was running out as it was Friday and around noon his friend will be called over by Han.

Great, Jimin had been stalking Taehyung since Wednesday, waiting for an opportunity, practicing one million scenarios for what to tell him, but none seemed fitting.

The bell sounded, so he jumped up storming the classroom to grab Taehyung under his arm and drag down the corridor.

"What!" His friend hissed.

"We need to talk."

"No!" Tae stopped walking looking at him with anger.

"Please, hear me out."

"No! I know you have my best interest in mind but I will not accept any invitation."

"So you want the school to accept any random psycho alpha for you?" Jimin almost yelled.

Taehyung just shrugged, great now he has crossed all lines of making Jimin absolutely furious.
There was a rumor down the corridor though, when a new person walked in and Jimin let go off Tae unable to believe his eyes weren't deceiving him, but there was Jeon Kook, looking so stunning in the school uniform coming their was with a confident smile.

"Hi," Tae took a breath of relief in.

"Hi," Kook approached them to shake Tae's hand. "Hi Jimin," his eyes rested on Jimin briefly raising all goosebumps.

"Um... hi," he muttered avoiding that gaze, great, the last thing he needed was Kook being back to mess with his head, especially today.

"So, I will leave you. You have a lot to catch up with," Tae grinned walking off swiftly.

"No! Tae! Wait!" Jimin panicked sprinting behind his friend, but Tae just mixed into the crowd of girls leaving the music room disappearing behind it.

"Tae! Damn!" Jimin stopped running trying to regain his quickened breath. What now, they had one more lesson before noon.

"Jimin! Hey! What happened?" Kook reached him squeezing his arm, so his insides twisted abruptly especially when he turned to be confronted with the most beautiful doe eyes.

"Ah!"

"Speak," Kook was serious still holding his arm in a gentle way.

"It's not enough time to explain now. I need to reach Tae and convince him to accept Min Yoongi's invitation, if not... bad things will happen to him."

"What? Yoongi has sent him an invitation!" Kook almost screamed when some girls turned their way curiously.

"Not here," Jimin took the boy's hand pulling him out of the corridor then down the stairs, so soon they were on the school grounds.