30. Alpha

The sound of an engine raised his temper, there was another werewolf approaching, an alpha, smelling like lotus and lime branches

The sound of an engine raised his temper, there was another werewolf approaching, an alpha, smelling like lotus and lime branches. Release, the wolf inside Jimin was panting when he jumped up landing on the car hood and the brakes were slammed so abruptly he flew into the air bouncing for a few seconds before crushing into the grass.

The images of his painful lust peak from just a night before the ball were running through his head when Jimin gently closed the east gate getting out onto the road which was leading towards the forest.

Last night... it hurt, the physical memory of the bruises still fresh, like the scenes playing on replay in his mind. The impact had pressed the air off his lungs for a few good moments, the experience of the pain returned like the odd perspective of his best friend approaching.

"Jimin!" Yoongi had run towards him kneeling down to grab his arms.

The contact with someone's touch all he had needed to place his hands on the alpha's chest and caress up his body, but a firm palm grabbed his stopping him.

"Jimin! You're not yourself now," hissed Yoongi boiling his blood, so he howled using his strength to push the man off himself then jumped forward tearing him into the grass trying to get to that skin, that exposed neck. He was punched into the stomach yelling from pain, but his wolf wasn't one to give in easily, he needed release here and now, so they were fighting, rolling over the forest ground. There was another punch that brought him even more pain, so he dug his claws into the alpha's thigh when Yoongi gasped hitting his jaw with his elbow, but Jimin was in such madness he couldn't give in now. His wolf was hungry to still the pain in his abandon, to find some rough pleasure whatever that might take, this man here the only living being in the forest which could give it to him, so he was fighting his way through using his claws, fists, fangs. They tossed each other over the ground, against a tree trunk, then into the mud, both panting from struggle. There was another sharp punch into his jaw.

"Jimin! Come back!" Yoongi's eyes were now burning red, but it was as if there were some noises very far away from his state.

"Give me release," he gasped falling forward to press Yoongi into the side of the car so the metal bent by the impact, his claws were tearing on that blazer the alpha was wearing to pull it down his arms when Jimin gasped over that scent of lotus, moonlight like skin and the soft scent glade, his other hand was reaching down into the alpha's pants, but Yoongi grabbed his wrist stopping him again.

"Give it to me!" Jimin's wolf was so angry and needy now he used all strength to slam Yoongi's arm against the car side when his eyes caught long scars between the torn blazer sleeves. Those deep claw marks leading along the man's whole forearm twisted his insides, so he gasped moving a few steps back.

The rough images of last night stopped replaced by the clear view of the huge trees and the muddy path in front of him.

What have I only done, thought Jimin stopping for a moment before collecting all his courage to face what has happened in the last 48 hours. The distant dawn was making the forest dim gray, but he took a step forward then another one. Not breaking down was crucial so he was slowly making his way towards the meeting point.

There was a car with Min plates parked in the clearing, but Yoongi was alone, wearing the same pants and shirt as during the ball leaning against the hood to trace his fingers over the scars which he had uncovered to the first faint daylight, that was slowly brightening up the forest. Jimin's heart was beating loudly and Yoongi has definitely heard it from afar.

"You're risking everything coming here at that time," muttered Yoongi when Jimin stopped on the clearing,

Of course sneaking back into the dormitory was resembling a miracle, but the doubts inside him wouldn't let him live.

"Tell me honestly, is Jungkook your mate?" Yoongi's eyes rested on him causing his stomach to flip.

Jimin only nodded approaching the car.

"Great," Yoongi combed his hair back. "What now?"

"I don't know. At last I have had a beautiful night with my mate," Jimin sighed leaning against the car hood.

"I've talked to him, he's disappointed, considering to go out into the world and search for his mate instead of filling in the marriage proposal for you. If the Jeons find out he is sure you're not his mate..."

"That's still the safest option," Jimin gulped, of course loosing Jungkook would be the biggest hardship in his life.

"He is your mate and he he has the right to know that," said Yoongi messing his insides up completely.

"Really? What will he do then?"

"I don't know, but I still believe Jungkook is open minded enough, at least give him a chance to choose for himself."

There were those glowing coals of guilt and heartbreak and Jimin's chin trembled.

"What is he finds out?" He muttered.

"The truth is still better than him thinking he's mate is somewhere out there while he's in love with the omega of the Park family," muttered Yoongi when Jimin clenched his fists some anger mixing into the pain.

"Park Jimin, the son of the second most powerful family in our world, promised to the alpha of the Jeons the moment he has been born, top students at Academia Omana, has presented to top helper in the world Jodit Lee, who has certified his presentation with her official stamp, eighteen yet never has been in his heat, available for marriage, omega," Jimin spoke emphasizing each word when a loud sigh left Yoongi's lips.

"Han will recite those exact words to Jungkook... so what if.. he finds out the truth. Park Jimin, son of the second most powerful family, promised to the alpha of the Jeons the moment he has been born, top students at Academia Omana. Presented one rough April night in the Park's omega mansion, demolished the whole building, deeply hurt and almost raped all female helpers, almost killed top helper Jodit Lee which he threatened to give him the official stamp, breaking all rules is living and studying in Academia Omana where he had seduced his best friend out of boredom, is escaping school each hormonal peak when he's extremely dangerous to spend it in the Min mansion. Then he seduced his cute omega roommate to seduce his alpha brother the next day, that cute alpha who is his mate, but here comes Park Jimin, smart, powerful, confident, rude, short tempered, almost a murder, the worst of everything he had never wished to be... alpha."

Thank you so much for all your love

Thank you so much for all your love. I was both anxious and thrilled about posting this chapter. So what do you think about Jimin's secret? I know some of you have suspected it for some time. What will happen now?

Much <3