7. Asylum

"After three millenniums the Parks have an alpha son," the teacher gasped

"Unfortunately," Jimin sighed, what would he give to be an omega and live a peaceful ordinary life with his mate.

"How come? It means the world is changing," the man gasped. "You're a royal alpha so what's your level of a-gen?" He was watching Jimin with absolute curiosity.

"It's a lot," Jimin blushed gazing away.

"Around five million units for sure, or even more."

"Thirty million," he muttered when a total silence filled the room, the man had his eyes raised open widely looking at him like at some alien when he turned back his way.

"You're more powerful than Jeon," the teacher was completely serious. "It's not as much about Jeon being your mate as about the power inside you. You are the new leader, the Park family is from now on ruling our world."

"Listen, I want none of that. I need answers how to stop this madnesses and rescue my mate," Jimin became impatient gazing at the classroom door as the bell sounded indicating the next lesson was about to start. "Can a ripped mating be stopped? Answer!"

The man took a loud breath in.

"I don't know."

"What?" Jimin almost screamed.

"But I know who might."

"Who? Speak!" There was a crack at the door.

"The top helper in the world," whispered the man raising all hair on his body when there was a whole group of students coming in.

"Thank you," whispered Jimin noiselessly helping the teacher back on his feet.

He was quick like lightning taking his backpack to storm out of the room and take the corridor back outside the school. There was no time to waste, especially as he needed to reach Jodit Lee before the Jeons do.

"We will wait here?" Yoongi seemed troubled when they stopped the car along the street opposite to the Mental Illnesses Treatment Asylum. They had traveled for five hours to get here before nightfall, so Jimin was now dying from worry.

Tae was sitting on the passenger's seat beside Yoongi being very quiet, he hasn't spoken to them other than for what was absolutely necessary.

"What if it's a trap?" Yoongi bit his lip glancing at the huge fence of the clinic.

"You have to come with me into the lobby," Jimin rubbed his sweaty hands against the pants.

"The workers at the front desk are omegas, you can force them into submission to allow you to visit Jodit," Yoongi spoke when Tae coughed.

"What! It's emergency."

"Sure, don't trust any alpha," Tae crossed his arms.

"Listen!" Yoongi raised his voice.