9. Jealous

"They're from Academia Rosalia, the hottest school for omegas abroad," Hobi reached Jungkook to show him a group of girls in tight short mini dresses entering the ballroom he has rented for his private party

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"They're from Academia Rosalia, the hottest school for omegas abroad," Hobi reached Jungkook to show him a group of girls in tight short mini dresses entering the ballroom he has rented for his private party.

Was he really trying to forget that bitterness and a certain omega in a wild night.

"It's him?" One of the girls began to speak louder.

"It's Jeon Jungkook," the others were now squealing looking his way.

"Do you know he has the highest level of a-gen in history, eleven million units," the sounded too excited gossiping about the fact that he was the most powerful alpha of all times, so Jungkook blushed moving to the other side of the room, gaining some distance from the girls, while Hobi was following him like a shadow.

"So, which one will you score?" His friend was checking the girls out when all waved towards them.

"Um..." Jungkook took a sip from his drink gazing the omegas up and down, but he couldn't find anything attracting him towards them.

"I don't know yet. Go ahead," he muttered when his friend's eyes lit up red for a second from the amount of excitement.

"Can I have any?" He asked.

"Sure," Jungkook shrugged.

It wasn't that it meant anything for him not like... the images of Jimin kissing Taehyung came back as if someone had punched him.

"Thanks. I'm on my way to a great night," Hobi ran through the room immediately approaching the girls.

"Not in the mood?" There was a low voice and Jungkook bit his lip noticing Yoongi. "I've heard you've lost my bet."

"The month isn't over," there were cold shivers on Jungkook's skin.

"But you're here instead of trying."

"Ah!"

"What?"

"Nothing," Jungkook sighed sipping on the drink without enjoying it the tiniest bit.

"So, why are you here if you don't want to give in and lose the bet?" Yoongi's clever eyes rested on him.

"Because Jimin is different than what I have expected," there were cold goosebumps all over Jungkook's skin when the images of last night came back so vividly, Jimin pulling Taehyung into a passionate kiss.

There was just glowing lava in Jungkook's stomach now, all his muscles tight so he squeezed his fists making the glass in his hand crack.

"Alpha jealousy," Yoongi raised his brow.

"No, not at all," Jungkook placed the broken glass with the dripping drink aside.

"So, what happened? If he affects you that much that really means something," Yoongi was still amused.