4. Secret place

"Thanks I know," Jimin closed the backpack throwing it on the ground then sitting down crossed legged on his bed

"What are you doing then... I mean to survive through the heat?" Jungkook blushed.

I can help you cute omega, he thought watching Jimin's strong body trying not to be aroused but it was damn hard.

"A friend of mine is picking me up to take me to a safe place. And hey, don't tell anyone about my heat," Jimin's cheeks filled with blushes.

"Any secrets there," Jungkook raised his brow.

"No shit. I'm always going out of the school for my heats," Jimin rubbed his neck nervously.

"Having some forbidden fun with hot alphas?" Jungkook was so excited now, so Jimin wasn't a virgin after all.

"No dumbass, I wouldn't let those fuckers touch me," Jimin became angry. "My friend brings me to an ancient sealed ground mansion, where omegas were going through presenting. There are many toys there to help me though, so it's a safe space."

"Wouldn't a nice hook up with an alpha be way better?" Jungkook was watching the boy sure he can easily break behind those walls seeing how struggling with heat and desire Jimin was.

"No absolutely not."

"Why? Have you tried it out?"

"No, of course not!" Jimin almost yelled. "It's disgusting to even think about it. If I'm in my heat I'm still not a body to misuse. My heat my rules."

"Oh..." there was some pain as if the omega had punched him with those words.

I will make you beg me to take you again, Jungkook thought desperately.

"What about you? Are you hoeing around like Vanessa and the girls?" Jimin's dark eyes rested on him.

"No... um... no, my brother does. I... um... uncle had me locked up so far," Jungkook looked away.

"No offense but your brother is the biggest asshole ever," Jimin jumped from the bed grabbing the backpack.

"Where are you going?" Asked Jungkook buffed.

"As if it's any of your business, just because we're forced to live in one room doesn't make us friends or anything," Jimin almost hissed walking to the door to leave the room then banged it shut when Jungkook was sitting there totally stunned.

Wow, that will be the most difficult bet ever, he sighed falling back on the bed unable to believe that omega with a face of an angel was such a nasty brat.

"Get in," his best friend opened the car door from the passenger's side so Jimin jumped into the car tossing a quick glance over the thick walls surrounding the academy. That fire burning underneath his skin was almost driving him insane from longing, fortunately the young gardener, who has been his far cousin has given him a key to the back gate.