Open eyes

April 6th
Shawn
9:26

I was walking into my work place for my meeting today I got up a bit early to settle my self down form the commotion with Amariana and Beyoncé I had to literally get Beyoncé to understand no matter what Amariana does she is our child and she isn't going anywhere after bey said she thinks she should go back. I'm not about to let Beyoncé 11 years of tears go to waste like it's nothing. I did put Amariana on punishment for what she did that's another thing we have to be her parents for her to see we're not just some stranger but she also stayed at mama Tina with solo so things can calm down .I took her phone she won't be getting that back at all as long as that bitches prison number is in there.

I walked inside the meeting room seeing a few my agent and others I looked to my left and saw and nicely curved shaped woman at the coffe stand I looked at her red bottoms hills up to her glowing smooth legs that were out from underneath her skirt that was hugging her curves perfectly she turned around I looked up further at her exposed cleavage I look into her face and she smiled letting her perfectly white teeth shine. Her hair was curled perfectly her eyes brown gazing my face.

"Hi I'm Becky" she walked to me holding her hand out I got myself together taking her hand into mine feeling her soft palm hit against mine

"I'm Shawn" I replied shaking her hand we kept shaking smiling at each other as it was getting awkward we looked at out hands and laughed letting go. I looked at her chest again and the glow popped off of her cleavage I bit my lip looking at them. Me and Beyoncé haven't had sexual activity since Amariana been back and this woman is choking me right now man.

"Mr.Carter you alright" I shook my head bringing my eyes back up to hers

"My bad" I chuckled she smiled and noded

"Alright let's get started" we heard i noded my head sitting down and Becky sat in the seat across from me smiling and smiled back Turing all my attention to my agent.

"Ok so first everyone Becky is here to fill in for Benny so welcome her" my agent said

"Hi becky" they said in union

"Hi" she laughed I smiled and looked at her she looked at me and I quickly turned my head away from her back to the front of the room

"So Shawn you have a upcoming performance in Atlanta in June" i noded my head scheduling all this in my calendar

"Ok and what about me and Beyoncé on the run tour?"

"That's next month right?" I looked over at Becky then at my agent to see if she was right

"Yes it is Becky well done" Becky smiled and i noded getting this in the calendar i looked up slight form my iPad eyeing Becky smooth crossed legs I bit my lip getting higher back to the cleavage.

"Mrs.Carter did you hear me" I shot my head up and looked forward i cleared my throat before speaking

"My bad you said what?" She chuckled and shook her head playfully

"I was saying you and Beyoncé will be on stage for 2 hours each show" i noded my head listening some more to her words I took glances at Becky here and there not being able to control myself I feel like my teenage days are coming back to me I looked at Becky in her face this time and she looked at me and smile before winking at me I shook my head laughing and looked back up at the bored.

I guess this is Becky

Beyoncé
10:00

"How is she"  I said into the phone talking to mama after the argument yesterday solo and mama thought to just take Amariana for the night to let things settle down.