The set up

May 21
Shawn
12:54

"What do you mean they are after us?" I asked soon as Benny opened his from door.

"Man come in" he moved letting me in .

"Well for starters I came by to give you these" he said walking me into his office. He picked up a stack of papers sitting it on the table. " it's a restraining order against you. Why they brought it to my house I don't know but I guess Kenneth felt threatened by your little visit" he handed my the files and it sure as hell was. I huffed and tossed them tot he sides

"So how do you know they're after us?"

"When I was going to drop them off I saw them parked on the side of your house in a black Mercedes I didn't want them to see me so I sped off" he explained

"Fuck" I semi yelled out I sat down and placed my hands in my head. Feeling them shake against my forehead

"You gonna tell bey?" He asked i sat up sitting back sighing I knew I had too. "Yeah I have to we talked about he honest with each other" I chuckled bitterly.

"Damn man" he sat down "I'm sorry for y'all for real" I shook is head blowing out a "ssssh" I nodded my head standing.

"Listen thank man, without uh you I wouldn't have known half of this" I dabbed him up he nodded standing as well. "Always you not I got you" he patted the back of my shoulder.

"Ight I'm head home we were having a family day I don't wanna ruin it by being gone long," he nodded as we walked to the door.

"Let me know what's up with it" i nodded and walked out the door.

................

"Hey" I heard I looked up seeing Beyoncé walking through the door.
"Hey" I sat up.

"You alright? you seemed a bit off when you got back from Bennys yesterday"  I knew I had to keep my promise and tell her.

"Listen bey come sit" I patted the spot in front of me on the bed she nodded and walked over and sat down. I looked her her happy hazel eyes and she smiled softly at me. I grabbed her hands and kids her left one.

"You know I love you and I made this promise to keep it real with you" she nodded her head and I cleared the fog out of my throat. "Kenny and Candace came by the house while we were out" she froze in place just looking at me not saying anything. She blinked bashfully after a few minutes of silence.

"So w-what does that mean they're after us?" She asked with a voice crack at the end. "To them yes but to us no because I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or our daughters" I quickly reassured. She shook her head wiping a fallen tear I couldn't help but pull her in my chest as she silently cried.

"Bey please don't cry" I kissed her head. "Why can't she just let me be happy with my child" she sobbed out sniffling. "What does she want from me?" I shook my head not knowing how to answer that. What did she want from her other than our child what caused all this to even happen 11 years ago.

I pullled bey back by her shoulder before I brought them to her face holding her face in both my hands causing her to look directly in my eyes. "I'm not gonna let anything happen I swear to you" she read my face until she felt confident about what I was saying she finally nodded and i nodded.

"Ok?" I needed to make sure she fully knew. She sniffed and nodded "ok" she repeated I smile and she did as well I kissed her and pulled her into a hug. As we sat in comfortable silence until.

"Ahhhhhhhh" we heard, we jumped up rushing downstairs stairs we saw some liquid all on the floor I looked up seeing Amariana blue and Nicki with goggles and bag over them.