Think smart

Continue

June 5th
Beyoncé
11:15

"Beyoncé?" I heard my name being called follow by a shake to my shoulder. I groaned and moved some.

"Beybey?" Wait I k ow that voice form a mile away. I forced my tiredly eyes opened and I saw a glance of my eldest.

"Amariana?" I saw her nod I sat up and pulled her into me. She wrapped her arms around my waist tightly and I head her let out a sob. I closed my eyes and stuffed my face in her hair as I cried. I pulled back and caressed her cheeks in my hands I couldn't even see her. I reached to turn on the lamp but she pulled my arm back.

"Don't turn on the light." She spoke soft but stern.

"Why?" I asked. Shawn began to move and we both looked over.

"What's going on?" His raspy voice spoke.

"Baby look" I said he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked but he couldn't see. He got closer and his eyes widen.

"Lefty?" He gasped we both nodded and he pulled her to him hugging her tightly as they rocked side to side. They finally pulled back and Shawn missed her head. She got up and went to the window looking out of it then back at us. She pulled her phone out and turned on her flash to give us light to see her face .

"Listen." She spoke sternly. I was a bit taking back but I listened. "I have to take blue" I stoped breathing and jus relooked at her.

"E-excuse me?" She came closer and looked my in my eyes.

"I know it's not a good thing to do but s-she is crazy." She bit her lip and looked down. "She threatened to kill" my beard jumped and I looked at change who was clenching his jaw.

"Lefty im don't let her get in your head" she shook her head quickly.

"No she will." She looked back up at us. "Because I witnessed it last night" I gasped and covered my mouth. What is this bitch doing to my child. Speaking of.

"What happened to your damn face?" I gritted. She touched her cheek.

"I can't tell you right now" i huffed and rubbed my temple moving on.

"Why do you need blue?" I asked.

"Because she knows blue is my main sacrifice in my heart and she knows how much she's means to me so when I did what I did in the store when I saw uncle Benny I guess this is my punishment is some way" i awed in my head but I'm not about to let this bitch take both of my kids.

"Where is she?" I sat up.

"Beybey please. I don't want to witness nothing more than I already did. Just trust me I can assure you both that if she touches my sister in any way" she looked deeply in my eyes.

"I will kill her myself" my eyes widen. I searched her eyes and I knew she meant it. I bit my lip and looked at Shawn. He nodded and I sighed

"Ok" I whispered. She nodded

"There's more." She spoke looking between us.

"My grandmother is going to have me and blue spend the night at her house daddy she has your number and she's gonna call you for you to come get us. We don't k ow how long the police is gonna be because of all the investigations but I need to get out of there because now I know what she is capable of" she explained.

"That's why they're taking so long because we didn't know what she was capable of" Shawn spoke. Amariana nodded

"Well now you know." She went tot her window and came back.