Help me Beybey!

Continuing.
June 9th

"Beybey" the 14 year old spoke looking out the window. She smile faintly when she seen them coming up to the door.

"Blue I need you to get your things" she spoke to the younger child as she began to grab her things rushing. Blue nodded and did what her sister told her.

"Amaria-" Candace busted through the door but she stop in her tracks and flared her eyebrows. "What are you doing?" She asked. The 14 year old looked at the window seeing her aunts she smiled softly but formed a straight face turning back to Candace.

"Umm. I saw them coming so I knew you wanted us to get ready to leave" she spoke shakily with the lie. Candace looked at her for a moment reading her face before she broke into a smile. A evil smile.

"Thats my girl" she spoke she left out closing the door. Amariana ran to the window opening it she stuck her head out and saw beyonce.

"Beybey" she whispered yelled. Beyoncé took a step back and shot her head up seeing the sight of her eldest daughter. She smiled softly but it fainted when she seen the child's face but now wasn't the time.

"Mini. Im coming to get you" Amariana shook her head quickly.

"No." She shook her head holding her hands out. "She knows your here don't knock go around back I left it unlocked I knew you were coming" they all nodded and quietly walked to the back. Amariana smiled and closed the window.

"Amariana what are you doing" she friend around and saw Candace e with a bag and her eyebrow raised.

"I-I told them to leave" she looked at the window. "And that i wanted to stay with you so they left" she shrugged innocently. She knew that if they would leave they wouldn't have to go anywhere, and Candace wouldn't expect them to come in the house. Candace smiled and nodded.

"I might just reconsider some things" she spoke. Amariaan formed and smile and nodded. Candace walked out the room leaving the door open. Amariana dropped her smile quickly and ran and grabbed her things.

"Blue we gonna go downstairs I need you to be quiet as Possible ok?" She rushed over to her sister. She nodded and Amariana grabbed her hand walking to the door. She peeked her head out and looked through the hall making sure Candace isn't nowhere in sight. She tiptoed out the room quietly going down that stairs. They made it down the stairs and they where going close to the back door. The living room light flickered on and the girls jumped and saw Candace.

"Going somewhere?" She gave a evil glare walking closer to the children. Amariana but her lip nervously.

"Please" she spoke softly shaking her head. Candace chuckled bitterly.

"I've warned you enough and you just don't get it do you" she nodded licking her lips. "You know when I first stole you asked me will I ever hurt you. And I said no I seen something in your eyes that day, the love you had for me and me being your mother" she spoke coming closer. Amariana was gaining anger listening to her words especially since she knew what she did.  Amariana looked up at her her nostrils flared and her eyes glaring anger at her.

"I told you i would never hurt you because your hurt was my hurt." She looked at the child and her soft smirk dropped turning into a evil frown. "But now your hurt is all yours" Amariana chuckled.

"Funny because you were hurting me when you lied to me" Amariana spat. Candace raised her hand back and slapped the child making her fall over.

"You ungrateful disrespectful child" Candace hissed. She grabbed Amariaan by her hair with a tender stern grip dragging her towards the stairs.