Not my sister

June 7th

Beyoncé
6:35

I laid awake looking at the ceiling this early morning. I couldn't sleep things just fluttered my mind. My daughters. The will. All of it. I turned on my side and looked at the dark wall and I sighed lowly. I turned back on my back with a slight groan, I couldn't sleep.

—————————-

"Here it is" I spoke pulling out the family chest. I decided to come tot he basement and go through some old things and memory's to get over this non sleep deprived. I opened the chest as slight of dust flew out I scrunched my face and coughs fanning my hand back and forth dissolving the dust in the air.

I ran my hand over a picture that was at the top of Amariana and me in the hospital bed when I birthed her. I smiled and picked it up gazing at the happiness that was flowed in that moment. I chuckled and placed it down to my side as I dug into the chest some more. I found her "mine" blanket. If anyone laid a finger on this blanket she would say mine and snatch it. I smiled and folded it putting it to the side as well.

I looked down into the chest coming across of a few things until I tape was in my sight. "What's this?" I mumbled to myself. I got up and went over to desk and I grabbed the computer putting it in. It was connected tot he projector. The light flashed against the big spaced wall and I heard little giggles. I got up slowly from the seat not moving my eyes from the picture.

"Say hi mommy" that 2 year old voice I loved spoke. I looked at the camera and smiled.

"Hi baby" I smiled. She giggled and I took the camera from her.

"Hey Kelly come record this please. Kelly nodded and got up from the couch.

"Is it on?" She looked spring the camera. I hav ever a blankly look.

"Yes Kelly we were just taking to it" i said in a duh

"Sorry. But I won't be getting beat if I miss something" she shrugged. I rolled my eyes dramatically before giving my attention tot he camera.

"So today is august 8th and my baby girl will be 3 in" I dragged out looking at the clock. "In 3 minutes It is 11:57 and we let her stay up till 12:00 for her big day" i smiled clapping.

"Im a big girl now" she exclaimed I laughed and grabbed her ticking her.

"Yes you are." I laughed i let her go and she sat up for me to grab her chin. "But you'll always be my baby and I love you." I kissed her soft cheek.

"I love you to mommy" she smiled.

I was smiling from ear to ear at the memory. Before I rewind that exact part.

"I love you too mommy" I closed my eyes and rewind it again but this time I saw the Amariana before she left last night saying it.

"Ok. Last time" I said as i rewind it back, just as I was about to press play.

"Bey?" I looked back and saw Nicki in the door way.

"Oh hey" I smiled. She came closer. "I was just" I looked at the chest and things for her to see she nodded.

"I heard you replaying it" i bit my lip and looked down at the things fidong with her blanket.

"Oh" I mumbled

"Bet it's ok. It's actually good to see you looking at the memory's" I smiled and nodded.

"I thought I'd go to bed with good memories and get the worry away from my head about her and blue being with her" she nodded.