Pathetic

June 20th
Beyoncé
9:55

2 hours. 2 hours straight Shawn have it to me like that, and it was out of hate and anger but for me it felt like pleasure. I don't know when's that last time I got touched like that I just wish it was out of love and not hate. I had to take a bubble bath with epsilon salt my vagina was sore and swollen. When I found strength to get up and make breakfast that's what I did.

I was in the kitchen flipping pancakes for breakfast and scrambling some eggs. I haven't talked to my mother or my sisters since yesterday I would expect it from my sister but my mama? She would call and check on me but so far nothing not a text a call he'll not even a email. I began to pull down plates until I heard the door bell is at a plate down and went to opened. I rolled my eyes coming face to face with Solange.

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms. She scoffed.

"I just came to give you this" she held out her hand with Amariana phone in it.

"Why?" I scrunched my face taking the phone form her hand gently.

"She doesn't want any connection with Houston" i rolled my eyes at the dramatics.

"Is it that serious?" I chuckled bitterly. She tilted her head to the side.

"I don't know Beyoncé is it?" She asked. "Because it seems your the one putting everyone through this so answer your question" I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all?" I sighed out in frustration. She looked at me for a moment before she shook her head and scoffed.

"I was just leaving anyway" she turned around and began to walk away.

"Your not adopting her" I finally spoke. She paused in her tracks and turned on her heels walking back my up the porch.

"Now you care?" I rolled my eyes at her remarks.

"Shawn won't let you if you dared" I crossed my arms.

"That's Shawn. But what about you?" I looked away. She nodded. "I see. I see your dumb ass needs a damn man to relay on because you can't be woman enough to take actions into certain situations." I finally looked back at her but she was already looking at me. "I been saying it for years after she was kidnapped that you need help which you still do, but as of now you know exactly what your doing. Your just trying to hurt that child more than what she already is because of the mistake she did." She gritted. "Your pathetic" she hissed in my face.

I was a bit taken back by not only the words that was began said to me but by the person who was saying them. I never thought a day in my life Solange would come to me like that. I sucked it up and stand my grown. I looked at her with a mug.

"Get off my property, before I call security" she bit her lip while chuckling.

"Fuck you and your security" she turned and walked away. I shook my head as I felt hot boiling tears daring to fall from my eyes. I slammed the door and turned around seeing Shawn. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the kitchen.

"Beyo-" I held my hand up before he could began I tossed the phone on the counter and finished what I was doing.

"Why is her phone here?" He asked picking it up.

"She said she doesn't want any connections to Houston" i shrugged.

"What?" He asked in disbelief. I nodded.

"Yep" I spoke non with no feeling"

"Beyoncé this doesn't bother you?" I shook my head.

"Why would it?" It didn't bother her when she was going around calling Candace her mother. He huffed and ran his hands over his face.