It's All Over

August 18th

Beyoncé
10:49

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard loud racket and talking downstairs. I wanted to sleep in some but I guess that failed. I flipped over on my back and looked at the ceiling preparing myself to get up.

I finally got the strength and got up sitting on the side of my bed rubbing my eyes. I put my slippers on and tiredly walked to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to my closet and picked out a simple outfit. Not even sure if we have plans today but who knows.

I picked out a black sweat suit with a white tank to underneath. I got dressed leaving my jacked some what unzipped showing a little cleavage. I went to my vanity and began to do my hair. I put it in a slicked middle bun and swooped my edges. I did a little light makeup look nothing to much because I just washed my face.

I heard my door being open and I saw blue.

"Hi baby" I stood from my vanity cleaning up.

"Hi mommy. I just came to get my iPad for sissy" she said climbing on the bed grabbing her iPad.

"Who is here baby?" I heard more voices then the kids I know I heard mama but I didn't know who else.

"All of your sisters" she shrugged. I swallowed thickly.

"E-even Auntie Kelly?" I said biting my lip nervously. She nodded

"Yup" she said jumping off my bed.

I knew this grudge between me and her would have to die but I was honestly scared to talk to her but I knew I needed to apologize like it or not .

"Ok I'll be down in a minute" she left out my room and I grabbed some shoes. I made up the bed and grabbed my phone before leaving out the room.

I walked downstairs slowly hearing everyone laughing. Thank god the kids was down there because how oils mama and the girls react to me if they weren't. I made it tot he hitting and I came in mama sight first.

"Ok there she is" mama said making them all look at me. I looked at Kelly and she looked away continuing to talk to Mirah. I sigh but played it off speaking to everyone.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked. They looked at each other widening their eyes.

"Uhh we-" Chris try to speak I raised my brow and looked at mama.

"Don't look at Me" she surrendered.

"Ok well we're gonna be here all day until some one talks" I crossed my arms. They all groaned and huff.

"Can't you just let it go"  Amariana whined.

"No I can't" I said smartly mocking her voice.

"Ok fine we're talking about something but you can't know" solange said walking to the kitchen.

"Why can't I know" I followed her.

"Because you can't now leave it alone Beyoncé you're always snooping" she said grabbing a coffee mug. My jaw dropped.

"I do not" i defended. Crossing my arms pouting.

"Yes you do Giselle" I heard mama yell from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Anyway you seem to be in a good mood" solo noticed I smiled

"I am" I cheesed. She raised her brow and looked at me.

"A little to good" she said looking me up and down. "Shane give you some last night?" She smirked. I gasped

"Ew is that what you think my happy place is" I scrunched my face.