For the love of my child

May 13th

Beyonce
11:23

I've been catering to Shawn since he been home I also decided for him to come back home for good not just for Amariana be for me as well. It feels good to be at peace. Things have been going slowly Amariana still has a few nightmares and I have to sleep with her she finally eating better but not much she either doesn't eat it or she can't finish it. Blue ass on the other hand is grounded let's just say babysitting I'm not for Kelly and Solange.

Flashback

After court Beyoncé Mama tina and Amariana glady took took Shawn home they pulled into Kelly driveway getting out

"Why are all the lights on?" Amariana asked following behind Beyoncé. They looked and looked back at each with confused looks. They walked up to the door and Mama Tina opened the door slowly and the all walked in seeing the house looking a mess their eyes went wide and their jaws dropped. They heard heavy feet and giggling coming closer they all friend their heads seeing a hyper running blue and titan being chased by tired and out of breath Kelly and Solange.

"Oh your back" Kelly said as she swung her over her shoulder to get out of her face still running.

"Hey" Solange yelled running after blue who was running towards Shawn. "DADDY" she squealed jumping in Shawn's arms and they hugged each other tightly.

"What's going on?" Beyoncé asked Kelly grabbed titan as her and Solange was out of breathe.

"Well" Kelly began catching her breathe. "Our brilliant...... sister decided to give them loads of candy" she said catching her breathe

"I was trying......to bribe them..... to sit down and watch tv" Solange spoke catching her breathe as well

"Hahaha" Amariana laughed "you let some kids play you?" She laughed, Beyoncé cleared her throat and glared at her daughter and she stopped laughing immediately.

"No but seriously you believed them?" Shawn asked

"I mean it worked on julez when he was there age" she defended crossing her arms.

"Ok just let's all clean up so I can put these kids to bed" Beyoncé sat her purse down.

"I'm not a kid and that's not fair i didn't do it" Amariana gave attitude

"Your my kid so you'll do as I say and watch your tone" Beyoncé raised her brow Amariana huffed and mumble underneath her breath

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that something you wanna say?" Beyoncé cupped her ear

"No" Amariana mumbled. "Thought so". They all began to clean the house.

Flashback over

Me and Shawn are in our bedroom catching up with each others lips.

"Wait don't you have to be back at work?" I asked Shawn as he was laying on top of me kissing my neck and lips. " nah I don't have to go back till 3:00" he replied I nodded my head and kissed his lips. He put his hand under my shirt rubbing my belly before he slowly inched it up to my breast cupping my left one and rubbing it through my bra.

"Shit" I moaned out it's been a while since we've had sex and I have no problem with it happening now he sucked my neck hardly and roughly squeezed breast. "Shawn baby" I moaned out feeling my breast harden. A knock appeared on the door and we stopped.

"Damn man" Shawn huffed getting off of me I sat up and pulled my shirt down and wiped my neck before I cleared my throat. "Come in" I yelled out the door opened softly and there appeared my eldest daughter I smile at her sight but it soon faded seeing her facial. She seemed nervous and tensed. Her nose was a shade of red as if she was crying. I looked at Shawn and he looked at me and shrugged I looked back at her