Cry me a river.

June 17th
Shawn
2:40

After Solange came back with Amariana she told me what was said I couldn't help but feel agony. 11 years Beyoncé fighting for this child and her love when she finally gets it she ruins it now she hates her. Mirah, Chris and Blue have been out the way I guess they felt the hard heavy hot tension with Amariana and Beyoncé. Right now I was in my office going over the tour schedule for me and Beyoncé. I was in process of texting a few changes that might had to made to Benny and my agent.

"Shawn?" I looked up and saw Mirah and Chris standing in the door way.

"Hey. You guys ok?" They looked at each other than back at me.

"W-I-well" Chris stuttered. He cleared the lump that came across his throat. "We think we should go home for real this time" he spoke with seriousness. Damn it.

"Are you sure?" They both nodded without any hesitating. I sighed and nodded. I can't force them to stay. And I understand why they want to leave I mean things have been heated and they witnessed it all.

"Ok" I nodded. "When?" I asked Mirah cleared her throat

"Umm today" I softened my face with sadness. Did we really just scare these kids off.

"Guys come one today? You sure you don't wanna spend a few more days with Amariana?" They shook their heads.

"It's just too much. And I told mama bey I wanted to go home but she got me to stay but I can't take this and they both hate each other." I hugged and sat my head back against my seat

"Please don't leave me here" I brought my head down and saw Amariana standing in the doorway with teary eyes and she looked among her friends.

"Mari we don't want to leave but this is family issues" Mirah spoke. Lefty shook her head.

"But you are my family" she cried.

"We know but this time it's more personal than usual"  Chris said softly rubbing her back.

"What's goin on?" Beyoncé appeared at the door. Amariana lifted her head and looked at her evily.

"Are you fucking happy now?" She yelled before storming off. Beyoncé scrunched her face and looked at me confused.

"Look why don't you guys go back yeah?" They nodded slowly and walked out.

"Pack for what where are they going?"  Beyoncé asked as I stood up from my chair.

"They said they wanna go home" she shook her head.

"What no I promised them I'll give them the best summer" I raised my brow.

"And that's what you call what's been going on?" She softened her face and sad out in sadness.

"Shit" she muttered I nodded.

"And they are right maybe they don't need to be here for this it stop much happening at once" I spoke softy. She chewed the index of her lip and raised her eyebrows together.

"Yeah" she tucked her lips. "I guess your right" i nodded in agreement.

"Yeah maybe things will get a bit better within these few months and they can come back soon" i suggested she nodded.

"So wait she thinks this is my fault?" She smiled bitterly. I tucked my lips and raised my brows slightly nodding. Her smile faded.

"Wait. Do you think it's my fault?" I stated quite.

"Wow" she nodded. "Of course you'll take her side" she scoffed and walked away but I followed.

"I'm not taking anyone's side Beyoncé" I stated as I followed her to our bedroom.