Wheres Auntie Solo?

Continuing
June 28th

"Beyoncé?" The 14 year old said in disbelief.

"Yeah baby it's me" Beyoncé spoke. The child nodded as an awkward silence was sent through the line. Beyoncé cleared her throat. "So how have things been I hear your in therapy"

"Umm- y-yeah it's been going great so far" Amariana said.

"That's great" Beyoncé replied. They went silent before Beyoncé felt it was her chance to speak

"Look I'm so-" they both started but paused realizing they cut each other off.

"I'll go fi-" they spoke in union again.

"No I'll go first you already gave me your apology now it's time you receive mine." Beyoncé said.

"O-ok"

"Look I don't want you to think I don't care because I do. And I am so sorry for the thing so said and how I acted." She was now on the verge of tears apologizing to her daughter who was listening. "It jsut all hit me at once the anger the fighting the on and off bond then you said what you said and it all build up in me and I just blew it. It wasn't my intentions. But I am in therapy to get myself together not just for me but for you baby and one day when we're both better I hop that you'll come home and we can start over. To not only accept the truth but live it." Amariana smiled widely just really that this level of stress was released off her shoulders.

"Yeah. I would love that." She smiled as if Beyoncé could see. "And I'm so sorry agin for what I said at the time it was just hard for me to not only see her be dead but to accept it and in that moment all I could see was me and her through these 11 years" the child spoke before biting her lip harshly when she felt her eyes burn for tears to pour.

"But then I could also see what she put me and blue through and I knew she couldn't be my mother. My mother loves her children with all her heart she doesn't only show it but she reminds us of it. I want to out Candace in my past I know I can't forget her as a person but I don't want to remember her as her actions. Auntie Kelly told me to not remember it as a memory but as a moment and that's what I want to do. But right now I want her to be out in the past so I can move forward with my future and family." Beyoncé was stunned she was lowly sobbing she moved the phone from her ear to get her sobs out.

"Beybey?" The child called out. "Your there?" Beyoncé sniffled and got herself together.

"Yeah baby I'm here" her raspy voice spoke causing Amariana to smile knowing why she was crying. "Thank you for that. That really made my day to hear it coming from you." Beyoncé but her lip. "I've been blaming myself for it all" she chuckled bitterly.

"Well my therapist told me to write go things about myself. I've been blaiming myself to." She admitted. "And she said it's one thing for everyone tot ell you it's not your fault but do you yourself believe it and think the same." Beyoncé listened closely smiling thinking that her child was going to be ok and was doing well.

"Maybe I should make a journal of my own" Beyoncé said.

"Yeah it helps." Amariana spoke. Beyoncé cleared her throat.

"Speaking of, I-i have been reading yours" Amariana heart sunk and her palms sweated over.

"Y-you have?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah" Beyoncé whispered. "And I'm sorry that you went through that"

"You- did you read the recent one yet?" She stuttered remembering what she said in it about Beyoncé.