2 truths but no lies.

August 14th

Amariana
4:45

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my door crewing opened. I started to stir and move hearing footsteps my lamp was being turned on and the light shine brightly in my eyes.

"Ughhh" I groaned groggily. Putting the cover my head only for it to be snatched off. I looked and I said it was Beyoncé. I sat up quickly a little nervous.

"Get up get dressed" was all she said. She walked out and I looked confused. I looked over at my clock and it was almost 5:00 in the morning.

"Get dressed" I muttered to myself. I brushed it off getting up. I yawned loudly and stretched before I plopped my arms down. I went to my closet looking for something to wear not knowing if I had to dress classy or casual but since it was going on 5:00 and I should really be asked I decided to dress casual. I pulled out a grey jogging suit that has a cropped jacket. I went to my bathroom and got dressed.

After I was done I did my hair. I put it in a low bun and swooped my edges and side burns I didn't end to do you much because I knew I would be right back in bed and asleep. I cleaned everything up and put my pajamas on my bed since I'll be putting those back on. I went back into my closet and grabbed my pink and grey Jordan's. After I put my shoes on I went over and turned my lamp back off before I walked out my room. I went downstairs and it was dark in the living room but the kitchen light and the smell of roasted coffee caught my attention. I went to the kitchen seeing Beyoncé standing at the island drinking from a mug. She was dressed the same way as me just in black I chuckled and shook my head.

"You ready?" She looked up at me. My smile sorta faded and I nodded. I was kinda nervous on what was happening we didn't take after what happened yesterday I really ended up going to bed. She grab the keys and we walked out the door. We got in the car and she pulled out the driveway way. We both were silent and awkward as she hoped on the road. I was fiddling with my fingers looking down. In the corner of my eyes I saw her glance at me before quickly paying attention back on the road.

"Are you gonna tell me what's been going on? I didn't bring you to just give me the silent treatment" she finally said breaking out silent gaze. I tucked my lips

"I don't know what you mean" I homely didn't. I heard her chuckle bitterly.

"I mean what's been up with the attitude and choices you've been making" she said taking a exit. I huffed

"Ok can I just say it wasn't my intention to run in the mall like that" she nodded. "You never let me explain when things happen you're just so quick to yell at me" I finished.

"Ok so tell me what happened" I nodded and breath out.

"Well we were in a store just looking and Chris being the crazy kid he is was telling me to get a thong" I started. She nodded letting me know she was listening. "And we were laughing and I told him no so you would kill me"

"Got that right" she muttered. I laughed softly.

"And Mirah asked why I take the things you wear so serious. And I told her because with you being Beyoncé and with the way you dress men will want you for either your money or sex and they have no problem showing the second one." She smiled softly.

"So I'm guessing this is were we get to the running part?" I nodded

"A girl heard me say your my mom and she came to me and asked if you were I tried to lie but she saw blue and screamed then she realized who I was then she yell out Beyoncé daughters are here. Everyone started to form around us and I don't know I just freak blue was starting to get shaking up and I told them to run" I said shrugging in a wince. She sighed.