I'm coming my babies.

Continuing.
June 8th

"Noooooooo. Grandmaaaa" Amariana screamed rushing to her grandmothers side the older wanna had blood flowing out her back. She looked and Amariana and reached her weak shakily hand up to her face cupping her cheek as much as she can.

"I-im sss-oo-sor-ry" the woman stuttered out losing her breathe Amariana shook her head and cried holding her sister.

"No grandma your g-on a be ok, ok?" She sobbed out. Her grandmother pulled her hand back down letting it fall.

"I-I lov-e yo-u Amari-ana". She closed her eyes bashfully at a slow pace and she let out her last breath. Amariana cried placing her forehead against her grandmother letting her tears fall on her cheeks. She pulled back with a kiss and she wiped her tears of her face and her grandmothers.

"Get over her now" she heard. She looked up and saw Candace with the gun pointed at her. Her eyes went wide and she stood up.

"You really have that thing aimed at me?" Candace laughed bitterly and nodded. Truth is Amariana felt her heart just got pulled out her chest between what she just saw and now her nervousness. She looked away for a bit. She knew she had to find a way to ease Candace mind. She looked back at her.

"But I'm your daughter" she spoke above a whisper with a slight cringe. Candace laughed.

"And that is my mother" she pointed to the woman dead on the ground. Amariana shook her head as thick rushed tears fell from her eyes she shook her head and trailed her shaking nervously body over to Candace. Candace snatched her up by her arm and grabbed her purse with the other putting the gun in it, and pulling out her phone she dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" Amariana looked up wanted to take the chance and yell she was kidnapped but Candace's capabilities was holding her back.

"Hi my name is Beyoncé Gisele Knowles and I heard a gunshot coming from my neighbors house and I don't know if something is wrong or not." Amariaan looked at Candace with widen eyes.

"Ok what's the address ma'am?"

"4660 North highland Street" she woman went silent and Candace looked at Amariana who only mugged her and shook her head in disbelief. She knew right then and there Candace was really out of it

"Ok ma'am the police are on their way" Candace nodded.

"Ok thank you" she hung up and out her phone in her purse grabbing Amariana arm.

"Let's go" she dragged her to the door. Amariaan stayed silent and got in the car with blue in her lap. She didn't want to dare let her go with what happened with Candace taking her.

"How long had she been asleep?" Marian pulled back to see blue face. She slept through it all.

"For a few houses" candace chuckled Amariaan snapped her head over to Candace and squinted her eyes at her angrily.

"What did you do?" She gritted they came to a red light and Candace looked at her.

"Just drugged her up a bit so she could've feel what was about to happen" she shrugged smiling. Amariana shook her head evily she didn't know what to feel but in the moment it was anger and looking at candace was only making it worse.

"What did you do to my sister and who where those men?" She gritted out. Candace laughed fining it funny how serious it was. Amariana nodded and sat back.

"Like I said before your not the only one capable of things." She spoke facing straight ahead not daring to turn to look at Candace anymore.

"So what your gonna kill me now?" She laughed and shook her head. "Besides she wanted it." Amariaan snapped her head in Candace direction. "She was sitting next them and trying to play with them and shit" she shrugged Amariana looked at her with disgust.