15 Candles.

August 9th

Amariana
7:00

I felt like I was floating on water. I felt light weight like I'd don't weigh anything or my body wouldn't even sink in the water. I heard a small notice echoing in my head. I heard it muffling but it was getting closer and closer and the more closer the more the sound will get clearer.

"Sissy please wake up you have to play with me" I heard a small voice speak. I groaned and moved my legs. I got the strength the to open my eyes and that's what I did before I blinked bashfully to clear my vision. I looked up seeing the bright hospital light shine in my eyes making me squint.

"Ughh what the fuck" i groaned rubbing my pounding head. I looked over and saw blue with a smile.

"Hi blu blu" I smiled.

"Mommy she's up" blue screamed I winced at her loud voice holding my ear. I looked over and saw Beybey rushing in with Mirah and Chris behind her .

"Ohh baby your up." She came and rubbed my head. I smiled.

"What happened?" I asked not remembering how I got here.

"Baby you just got real sick and was vomiting" she said softly.

"I-am I gonna be okay?" I asked don a slight panic.

"Yes baby your are and you get to go home. You're just really stressed." I nodded.

"Oh. Ok" I muttered. I didn't tell her I was taking my solo dance so seriously I just want it to be perfect and I don't want to mess anything up everyone ek led Beyoncé isn't about a mess up during her performances so I want to be the same.

"Amariana whats going on and I need you to tell me. I know I give you space sometimes but if me doing that leads to you being in a hospital bed then I need not to do it soo much." She said seriously.

"I-I'm fine I just-" I shook my head. "I don't know" I looked down fiddling with my fingers.

"Well you won't be going anywhere until you do know and until you take it easy" I looked up at her.

"What no"

"Yes I'm not gonna keep letting you stress and do these things only for you to be in a damn hospital Marie now I'm saying it as your mother." I couldn't even be upset I was just happy she said that last part especially since what happened. I sigh and nodded.

"Fine" I said. She nodded. Before she came and kissed my head.

"Happy birthday baby girl" I widen my eyes and smiled.

"A bad one was born today"I flipped my hair. She laughed and shook her head.

"You remind me of someone I know." She said smiling.

"My mama" i shrugged. She tucked her lips and kissed my cheek.

"I love hearing you say that." She said softly stroking my cheek with her thumb.

"Damn bitch spending yo birthday in a hospital bed" Chris shook his head before Beybey slapped his arm.

"Now I'm not gonna tell you anymore boy. Your mama gave me permission to whoop you and even if she didn't your damn near my child" she spoke stern. He sunk his shoulders and nodded making me chuckle. A knock appeared on the door before it opens making a head peek in. Grandma and My Aunts.

"Happy birthday to you" grandma began before they All joined in. She had balloons and a bear. She sat them down and handed me the bear only making me smile and blush while all of the attention was on me.