Tinas Secret Phone Call.

Continuing
August 7th

"Matthew?" The woman spoke into the phone.

"Y-yeah it's m-me" the man struggled out. Tina became worried with his heavy breathy and struggles of words.

"What's wrong are you alright?" He began to cough making her gasped.

"M-my time is coming" he breathe out . Tina began to cry.

"W-what no" she cried.

"I do-nt want you to tell t-the girls" Tina scrunched her face. "Not y-et, I know b-Beyonce's b-irth-day is coming and I- don't want her to be sad or hu-rt on her day" he spoke.

"Mattew what's going to happen?" Tina cried. By now Richard knew what he was telling her and he only could comfort her.

"Just k-now I-i love you and m-my girls so much" he rasp out making Tina sob. She couldn't help him talking like that so she moved the phone from her ear and stuffed her face in Richard's neck. Richard took the phone and out it to his ear.

"Man what's going on?" Richard whispered.

"I-I'm losing my time" Mattew responded. Richard sigh holding a crying Tina.

"Man you can't leave them like this you can't" Richard spoke seriously. He knew it would hurt Tina but them girls was gonna have a fit especially Beyoncé.

"I-I'm doing as many -chem-os as I can." He said before coughing wildly. "Tell Tina and My G-irls I-i love -them so much." Richard was almost in tears himself but he need to be a man for his wife. "Please take -care-of them Richard" Richard sigh.

"I will" he said.

"Ok. I- have to-go now thank you" the line went dead and Richard dropped his arm with the phone still in his hand.

"H-he's dying" his wife sobbed. He pulled her closet into his chest and kissed her beard whispering soft sweet things in her ear for her to calm down.

How was Tina gonna tell her daughters their father is dying.

————————————-

August 8th

Beyoncé
12:28

"Hey" i whispered to Nicki as me and Shawn walked in the door.

"Hey you guys did amazing" she told us. I smiled.

"Thank you. So how did things go?" I asked I already knew they had people over because I saw Mirah instagram og mini twerking on Ashley's Niece Amya.

"It was good we was bored but we made some adjustments and had fun" she smiled nodded.

"Mmh" I hummed nodding. "Was one of those adjustments my daughter twerking on another girls lap?" I raised my brow with a playfully smirk.

"Oh you saw" she fiddle with her fingers. I laughed.

"Yes I did just be glad it wasn't a boy" she nodded. "They all still sleep?"

"Yeah Mari went to bed early and woke up so she was just late and the others was just up late period" she explained I nodded.

"Well I'm tired I'm gonna go get a few hours of sleep in." She nodded. "You coming baby?" I turned to Jay.

"Yeah I'll be up in a minute" I nodded and trailed myself upstairs. I peeked in All the kids room and they were knocked out cold. I went to my room and took a quick shower putting on sweats and a T shirt. I put my hair up in a bun and I cleaned up before going to lay down. I sigh softly and got comfortable before dozing off.