Proof

June 5th

Shawn
5:44

"Hey this is detective Reese sorry I couldn't pick up leave a message" I heard the beep and cleared my throat.

"Hey detective this is, umm Shawn Carter I- I need your help. Again" I spoke shaking my head ashamed of it All replaying. "Anyways I hope you get this bye" I hung up and sat my phone down I rubbed my temple and huffed.

"Hey Shawn?" I heard I looked up and saw Chris with a see frown.

"Hey" I spoke softly."what sup?" He sighed and came and sat down across from me

"I-I umm" he took a breathe. "I know that I'm you know switched" I nodded listening. "Gay" he finally said with a chuckle, he cleared his throat and put his hands together.

"But I'm still growing up to be a man, and I don't want you tot hunk I can't handle helping you to find Mari" I looked at him in a awe but shook my head.

"That's not why." I reassured him. He nodded letting me know he was listening. "It's just that we promised a good time and this Happeneds and we don't want you guys to be in the mix and get scared or anything or go home traumatized" he nodded

"I get it. But Amariana is like our sister and if we did go home traumatized our moms would l ow they're is a reason. Amariana grew up with us." I looked in my eyes. "But no. I'm not scared to help and that's what I wanna do" I smiled briefly and nodded.

"Ok. But first we have to find out where she is surely and when we do so I'll let you know." He nodded and got up he began to walk upstairs but stop in his tracks.

"Hey Shawn?" He muttered.

"Yeah?" He bit his and looked at the ground before back at me.

"Thank for accepting me. Not only in your home but as a person" I smiled.

"I will accept you any day" he nodded while smiling and continued his journey upstairs.

"AHHHHHH" I heard loudly I rushed upstairs and in the hall I saw Beyoncé and a screaming blue trying to get out of her grip.

"Blue baby please calm down" Beyoncé spoke softly. Blue kept fighting.

"I wanna see sissy" she yelled. "I want her home NOW!" I knew I had to take action by the tired and stressful look Beyoncé had. I cleared my throat and grab her hand bending down to her level turning her to face me.

"Listen princess. Daddy is gonna get sissy home ok?"

"Why not now?" She retorted. I had to remember why she was upset before I gave her some type of warning.

"Because it's not easy baby girl. But I'm gonna get her home I promise just hold on" she let out a huff but nodded I grabbed her head and kissed it and pulled her into a hug. Looking over her shoulder Beyoncé shook her head and got up going to our bedroom and slamming the door.

"Hey baby, how about you go play with Nicki yeah I think she had some more markers for you" I smile she nodded and walked off. I got up from my squat and went to the room.

I opened the door seeing Beyoncé laying there on her side with her back facing me. I shut the door softly and walk over to her. But she ignored my presence.

"Bey?" I put my hand on her hip with a slight fun as I sat down by her legs. She put her hand up.

"Save it" she spoke raspy. I signed deeply. She's been having bad feeling about not spending time with the kids and how they come to me.

"Bey. I don't want to say it's okay because the situation is not. Butt he way your handling it is, she's not a friend of a random family member, she's your baby." She finally looked at me biting her lip forming a sad cry and she sobbed loudly. I pulled her up and held her in my arms.