A new life.

Continuing
June 28th

"How are we gonna find her and w don't know where she is?"  Julez ask his cousins as he rushed to out on hit shoes.

"I don't know but I know who is involved and I'm gonna call the police  but right now we have to go"  he nodded and they walked out the house closing the door thankfully Julez had a spare key to lock the door.

"Come on" they ran down the street til they made it to the main city of New Orleans they stop out of breath.

"No-w wh-at" Julez asked Amariana wasn't really sure to be able to answer his question. Before she relized.

"I have a tracker on my phone to find her" she pulled her phone out her pocket and went to find my iPhone. "Yes" she said happily knowing her aunts phone was on so she could track her.

"Ok now what?" He asked she looked up at the busy city.

"We take the bus"she said walking off until julez grabbed her arm.

"Wait. We can't just take the bus we need a plan or something" she but her lip and nodded

"You're right" she confessed. "This is the plan." The 8 year old nodded and paid close attention.

"What is it?"

"We take the bus and when we get close to the area I'll call the cops that way we'll show up at the same time we have the cops with us he answers and he'll be arrested and we get auntie solo got it?" Julez nodded

"But what if they show up late they tend to do that and you of all people know"

"Exactly but I also know I been through hell and this ain't nothing compared to it so it I had to do what I need to get her out of there then I will" the 14 year old spoke. The boy nodded and follows his cousin to the bus stop that was going to take them to spruce street.

3 minutes

They just got on the bus and was on their way they're stop was the next on after that one they were taking now.

"Ok I'm gonna call the cops" Amariaan said dialing 911 who picked up on the 3rd ring.

"911 where your emergency?"

"Hi my name is Amariana Carter and we believe my aunt was snatched by a killer.

"Ok and what's your aunts name?"

"Solange. Solange Knowles"

"And is there a way you will know this person name last name?"

"Jermain Moore"

"Ok we gonna track your aunt down we have her prints and information the cops will be there as soon as possible don't worry"

"Ok thank you" the child hung up and looked at her cousin.

"The cops will be there" the boy nodded.

I hope this goes well" the younger boy spoke.

"Hey. It will" he nodded hoping. "I apologize for it. I know everyone says it's not my fault because I was so young. But it's the principle of it, the leading of it. And that's me being found and Candace loosing her mind to get me back. And now this" Amariana shook her head.

"Hey. I don't blame you know one does everything gone be alright in god we trust for better days" he spoke making the girl chuckle.

"Wow that was wise." She laughed.