Trying to escape

Continuing
June 4th

"A restraining order. For what?" Shawn looked between the officers with anger

"Well it was informed to us that you where outside her house stalking" Shawn scoffed bitterly

"I was outside her house because she kidnapped my daughter again she did it 11 years old and she did it again 3days ago" he semi yelled and the officer nodded

"We understand but until you have valid proof you can go no more than 3 feet on her property sir" Shawn laughed slowly with bitter

"So what I'm supposed to just sit and wait another 11 years before I can have my child back?" He asked hollering now.

"Sir I'm just here to give the message and to do my job" she nodded

"And as a father my job is to keep my kids safe" she slammed the door in their faces and looked at the stack of papers before he scoffed and tossed them on the table.

"Shawn?" He heard a low raspy voice. He looked and gazed his wife. Her hair all over the place her eyes lie and red but squinted from the morning light. She had on sweats and a t-shirt. She was standing on the stairs with her arms folded as she was rubbing them creating warmth.

"What's going on, why are the kids crying and who was at the door?" She walked down the stairs fully. Shawn grabbed her hands and gel to pulled her down.

"Listen bey," he started. "Candace put out a restraining order against me" Beyoncé eyes water over. She knew if she couldn't handle getting her back and then this happened who was?

"W-what" she choked out. He nodded

"Yeah apparently the Jacksonville townhouses is where they're at. And Amariana seen me so I guess they did too and she said I was stalking them" he explained. Beyoncé looked away gazing before she snapped her head back up.

"Did you tell them she kidnapped my baby again?" Shawn nodded

"They said that they can't do anything until we have valid proof until then I'm not to go more than 3 feet on her property" Beyoncé shook her head angrily. She didn't know how to feel weather she was sad/ mad or both. She got up slowly and began to walk away

"Baby-" Shaw spoke until Beyoncé held her hand up and shook her head still walking. She took the time to go in the bedroom with the kids where they all were holding each other on the end crying viciously. She sat down and pulled Mirahs head into her lap while blue laid her head into Mirahs, she grabbed Chris and out her arm around his shoulder.

"It's ok to cry Chris" she spoke in a shaky voice as her won tears where taking over. Chris nodded in her chest and let out soft sobs.

"Where gonna fix this" Beyoncé spoke to all three of them.

June 5th
Amariana
6:30

I was laying in this basement pretending to still be tied up I didn't want them to know I had my phone back so I put it in my pants. I was swaying back and fourth for moment of boredom. This basement was quite big which makes it worse because it gets dark and I can't see. I heard the door and I tensed up sitting still. And their appeared Candace.

She didn't say a word she just came closer and began to untie me. I widen my years because the rope was looser than what it was. When she realized it she froze in her movements of unting me. She looked at me and just shook her head with a low chuckle of bitter. When I was finally untied and I moved my arms down. They were numb and tired.