Let the summer began

May 27th
Amariana
9:20

I was tossing in my sleep at the smell of bacon and laughter coming from downstairs. I finally decided to just get up. My ribs are killing they have been doing fine these couples of weeks but now today they want to irrate me. I decided to take a hot shower to relax my muscles. I let the warm water attach my body as I relaxed my muscle and my body. I looked down at my rob and saw it was purple and blue I lowly gasped at the mark.

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself. I didn't want Beybey to see this she would try and stop me from having fun. Is she's my body and my hair. I got out drying my self.

"Hissssss" i hissed bending over some my rob was beyond aching now. I open my mirror cabinet and pulled out my pain relief cbd cream I rubbed it on my rib before getting dressed in simple biker shorts and a slight big t-shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and cleaned up when I was done trailing myself downstairs.

I saw Beybey and my two best friends with blue at the island laughing blue saw me and smiled.

"Sissy I like your friends" she said cheesing I chuckled and walked to sit down. "You do?" She nodded

"They're funny" she said looking at Chris smiling. " I bet they are" I heard someone clear the throat I looked over seeing Beybey with her hand on her hip and her brow raised. I sighed and playfully rolled my eyes before getting up.

"Good morning Beybey" I smiled and hugged her she hugged me back and kissed my head. "Good morning baby"

I sat back down and she began to make plates. "Mama bey I heard you can't cook" mirah said.  Yes they literally were having a investigation on what to call her so since we call All of ours moms mama with there name tailing she said she had no problems with it says it feels normal.

"I can cook I just have problems with doing it the right way when it comes to the heat" she replied I chuckled shaking my head.

"Yeah freezer burnt fires I saw your interview on Ellen"  Chris laughed as well as me and Mirah did.

"Ok my mama taught me a few things thank you" she said playfully rolling her eyes she handed us out plates.

"Well it looks eatable" Mirah shrugged poking at her sausage. We all said our thank yous and began to eat.

"Where's daddy and Nicki?" I asked looking around noticing they weren't here.

"Your father took Nicki to find a place with Benny" she turned the stove off.

"I thought we were all gonna help with that" I took a bite of my eggs. She nodded and sat down.

"Well he wanted to make sure it was the right place in the right area" she gave me wide eyes I nodded about the situation with Kenny and Candace. I nodded.

"So any thing particular you guys  wanna do?" She asked. I looked at them getting ready to speak my I honestly didn't know

"Well we don't really know much of Houston" Mirah spoke. "Well we have a few arcades and more" she suggested.

"Damn all we had was one shitty ass arcade" Chris shook his head.

"Language Chris" Beybey gave him an sternly glare.  "Sorry" he mumbled. We all went silent and ate before Beybey phone rung.  She grabbed it and looked at the number with a scrunched face. 

"Hey you guys think of some plans I'm gonna take this call" she slowly got up looking at us from her phone. We all nodded and she went to the back porch.

"What's that about?" Mirah asked I shrugged my shoulders.

Shawn
9:38

"So you like this one?" I asked looking at Nicki. We been out looking at empty houses and this is about the 4th house we looked at. This girl is picky but i understand she wants to feel safe.