Chapter 30

Chapter 30

*******Trigger Warning for Drug Use, Gore, Mentions of Rape and Graphic Violence*******

Joe hears the cell door open and sees Patrick dumped on the floor. His clothes are on, but look like they have been ripped off of him, so Joe knows what happened. When he takes a closer look, there are burst blisters and burns all over his face and body. It looks like he is in agony! Joe looks up at Brad. He is pretty pissed.

"What did you do to him? Where did all of these burns and blisters come from?" Joe asks.

Brad smiles and says "Oh nothing! Gabe just gave him a bath after he fucked him. A nice, boiling hot bath. Then he put him in a cold tub filled with ice. His body didn't really like that very much and he had an asthma attack, but he's fine now."

Joe feels his blood close to boiling.

"Why? Why would he do that?" Joe asks.

"He was pissed about the Shane thing, and then he was pissed when Patrick tried to fight back during sex." Brad answers.

Joe has to try to control his temper, or he might lash out at Brad.

"Rape is not sex!" He yells.

Brad smiles. "Sure, it is! It's just fun sex for one person and unpleasant sex for the other." Brad says as he turns to leave.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine in a few hours, he might start hallucinating though." Brad informs him.

Joe looks down at Patrick again. He looks so fragile and he must be in horrible pain. Joe's afraid to touch him, so he tries to pick him up as carefully as possible, puts him in his bed and pulls the blanket up over him. If he wasn't passed out, he'd probably be writhing in pain. This is horrible! If this continues, Gabe is going to end up killing him. Should I tell Andy what is happening? I know that it would probably make things worse for Patrick, but at least he would have a reprieve for the time that Gabe is punished. Joe decides to keep an eye on it for the time being. He goes back to what he was doing while Patrick sleeps. It hasn't been long before Patrick starts hallucinating. The beginning of it isn't so bad, but when the bad part hits, Patrick is screaming about people being vampires and to run. Patrick's voice seems like it is almost gone, probably from screaming when they were cooking him to death. The screams and obvious pain he's in get much worse. Whatever is happening to him, it sounds incredibly painful. He walks over to Patrick's bed. When he looks down at him, some of the blisters and burns are starting to heal, not a lot, but some. Gabe must've given him his blood. I guess it is important to keep the person you are torturing alive. Joe is so frustrated and angered by all of this, especially today. There has to be a way that he can help. Maybe he could take one of the attacks? He doesn't know, but he is not letting Patrick out of his sight while he is around.

Joe keeps checking on Patrick as often as he can. More of the blisters and burns have healed. Patrick hasn't woken up yet, which worries Joe. Gabe did a lot of damage this time around, he thinks. I guess that is going to take more time to heal and Patrick will be unconscious for longer. I really hope they don't take him tonight too, but knowing those sadistic bastards, they probably will. Patrick wakes up about three hours later.

"Hey Patrick, I'm here buddy." Joe says.

Patrick starts to cry instantly, but the tears sting instantly when they touch the open blisters and the burns. He starts breathing in short breaths in an attempt to deal with the pain.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ahhhh! Oh my God! Joe, it hurts so bad!" He says quietly with what little voice he has left from all of the screaming.