Chapter 58

Chapter 58

*******Trigger Warning for Mentions of Graphic Violence*******

Gabe was currently getting set up for his meeting with the vampires in one of the large, abandoned meeting rooms in the older part of the prison. Gabe had already informed almost all the vampires on his list of the meeting before lunch and managed to inform the rest of them during lunch time. Ryland had done the same for those on his list. Now it was only a matter of getting ready for and conducting this meeting. Things would be a little easier for this meeting than it was with the humans. Gabe could tell them everything, rather than having to hold back details that he couldn't share with the humans. He was actually very excited for this meeting! He wanted Earnesto's men to hurt and suffer worse than anything they can imagine. That is what they deserved after participating in Sugar's attack. They made Sugar suffer immeasurable pain for hours, so they deserve the same. Except, Gabe knows that vampires have many different powers and abilities and can inflict much worse pain than humans ever could. Gabe wishes that he could see the looks on their faces when they come face to face with incredibly sadistic vampires who love to inflict pain and suffering on humans, however, Gabe will be busy torturing Earnesto, Mateo, and Jesus. These humans had no idea who they were actually dealing with when they attacked Sugar. Now they will suffer the consequences of messing with Gabe and his property. They have no idea what is coming their way, and that thought makes Gabe so happy. He can't wait for this meeting to start!

Gabe is just finishing up everyone's packets when the vampires start filing in for the meeting. He urges them to take a seat and waits for the rest of the vampires to show up. Since there are only thirty of them, it doesn't take much longer before everyone is there.

"Good afternoon, Gentleman! Welcome to the meeting of the vampires for the retaliation attack on the Nuestra Familia Gang! I hope you all are doing well. You are here today to discuss your role in the attack. Since both Ryland and I have discussed the basics with each of you, I will forego going over that part with you again and we will get down to business. As you all know, I have claimed and marked Dr. Stump as my property. I call him Sugar. He was attacked, gangbanged, drugged, stabbed, and beaten for hours to prolong his pain and suffering by members of the Nuestra Familia Gang. They did so much damage that it took Dr. Smith two surgeries to repair the damage. During the second surgery, they found massive internal bleeding that would've killed him if they'd waited any longer. It took them five hours just to stop it all. Then they had to complete the surgery, where they almost lost him three times, which took a total of eleven hours to complete. All of this occurred because Sugar had had a run-in with a member of the gang, named Earnesto. Sugar ran into him and knocked him over in the mess hall, and Earnesto felt disrespected, so he attacked Sugar and his cell mate on their way back to their cell. He tried to rape Sugar then but was unsuccessful because I sent my men to stop the attack. Earnesto was then looking for another opportunity to attack Sugar. He had thirty men with him and ambushed him on his way back to his cell after a meeting with the warden.

We are here today to discuss how you will be participating in the counterattack. The attack will begin tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. sharp. For this attack, the members of the Nuestra Familia and those involved will be divided into four groups and each group will have specific tasks to perform. Two groups will consist of humans, one group will consist of vampires, and the last group will consist of Brad and myself. When the attack begins, everyone will have to separate the gang members into four groups. Each group will have a specific location where the members of their group will be housed. The first two groups will be the members of the gang that were not involved but supported the attack. The humans will deal with these two groups. The third group will consist of Earnesto's thirty men. That is who you get to deal with. The fourth group will be Earnesto, Mateo-his right-hand man, and Jesus, the gang leader. Once they are located, they are to be brought to Brad and me in location four, here. They may be conscious or unconscious, but they must be mainly unharmed and ALIVE.