Chapter 33

Chapter 33

*******Trigger Warning for Graphic Violence*******

Andy wakes up nice and early on a beautiful, sunny morning. He rolls over on his side to see his beautiful wife, Meredith, still sleeping. He scoots over to her, being the big spoon, and puts his arm around her waist cuddling her. He breathes in her scent and closes his eyes, basking in their domestic bliss. They lay there for quite a while until Meredith wakes up. She turns over onto her back and smiles at him.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Andy says.

"Good morning, big, sexy man!" She says.

They both look at each other trying to hold back a laugh, until Meredith loses it and busts out laughing. Andy can't hold back anymore either and starts laughing too. They both continue to laugh for a bit.

"Big, sexy man, huh?" Andy asks, which just makes both of them laugh even harder.

When they are both calmed down, Andy leans down and gives her a kiss, and of course, she kisses back. They both lay there in bed cuddled together enjoying each other's company. Andy looks at the clock and sees that he has to get up to get ready for work.

"I have to get up and get ready for work. Even though I'd much rather stay here with you in bed all day." Andy tells her.

She smiles at him and gives him another peck on the lips.

"I know. I'd much rather stay here in bed with you too, but I have to get to the salon and get everything ready for my first client." She shares.

Andy just gazes into her beautiful eyes for a moment longer. "I love you so much! Have a great day!"

"I love you too! I hope your day goes smoothly. You never know what to expect when you are dealing with prisoners." She replies.

They kiss once more before they both get out of bed and begin getting ready for their various jobs. Andy hops in the shower and is in the middle of washing himself when Meredith peeks her head in asking if he wanted company. There was no way he was going to turn that down. So, what if their shower took a little longer than it usually does. It saved water and was much more enjoyable having company. They get out of the shower, Andy gets dressed, and Meredith goes about getting herself ready for work. Andy is always ready first and he still wants a little time to stop at the coffee shop before he goes to work for the day. He pulls Meredith into his arms, and they passionately kiss for a moment.

"I need to stop at the coffee shop on my way into work, so I'm going leave. I love you so much and it pains me to be away from you all day. Have a wonderful day, and I will see you tonight." Andy says.

"That's so sweet! I love you too and I agree, it is hard to be away from you all day. Have a nice, normal day honey. I'll see you later tonight."

With that Andy packs up his stuff, gets in the car and drives to the coffee shop. He turns on the radio to his heavy metal channel and rocks out to some Pantera, Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Iron Maiden on his way there. He parks his car and walks into the coffee shop. Brendon sees him enter.

"Hey Andy! How are you today? Do you want your usual?" He asks.

"Hey Brendon! I'm good. Yes. I'll take my usual. Can I get an extra shot of vegan espresso today? Meredith and I were up kind of late last night. We went to one of her emo nights and we didn't get home until really late. I feel like I need a little more to get me started this morning."

"Sure! No problem. I haven't seen you here as much lately. Everything ok?" Brendon asks.

Andy looks around the coffee shop. He wants to make sure that no one is around to hear all of this. Luckily, he's the only one there at the moment, so he feels more comfortable sharing this with Brendon.