First mission

Rodent: sir?

You and Price stood in the door way to your room, the dark hallway swallowing the light from my bedroom. My balaclava only revealing my grey eyes.

Price: there's been a.........run up. You and ghost will be sent off to a emergency mission. Follow me to the briefing room.

He turned around and walked down the hall. You quickly followed behind him.

Rodent: but sir I thought I wasn't "trustworthy"

I did air quotes with my fingers. He quickly shot his eyes back at my sarcasm. I snarled quietly as I rolled my eyes. We walked to the briefing room, light shining out from the crack under the door, Price opened the door and low and behold, the other person sitting at the table was Ghost.

A cup of tea in his hand as he lifted up the bottom of his mask taking a slow sip as his eyes burned through me. My ears perked up in confusion as I slowly sat down at the chair across from ghost, his eyes never leaving mine. Price sat down at the head of the table as he readjusted paperwork.

Ghost lifted up his sleeve looking at his watch.

Ghost: so what the bloody hell is this about? It's fucking 21:36.

Price: patients lieutenant ghost.

Ghost rolled his eyes as he settled his mask back down. Price cleared his throat.

Price: I've called both of you in due to the fact that there's been a new intel location spotted. In rio, there a rich man by the name of Mitch. We have intel that he is working with the shadows.

Ghost: fucking shadows?!

He scowled as his hands bawled into a fist resting on the table, he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. My ears perked as I watched his movement when he froze, he could sense the way I could read him like a book, I could feel his tension building.

Price: you 2 will be disguised as a couple......

Rodent & Ghost: THE FUCK?

He looked at me offended that I would say that about his presence.

Price: let me finish. You 2 will be a undercover couple. You will stay in a 5 star hotel in the suites. If everything goes right which it should, this is a relatively simple mission. You should be back in a week.

He passed a paper to me and Ghost.

Price: Here's further information

He stood up and cleared his throat once more walking to the door.

Price: you'll be leaving at 00:00. They'll be a van waiting out front with a driver to take you to the airport. Keep me posted.

He walked out as I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose before standing up and walking out without saying a word to Ghost. I walked back to my room and started packing.

I grabbed a duffel bag and a backpack sitting it on my bed. I packed up my casual close. Shorts, band shirts, my uniform pants. I walked in to the bathroom clicking on the light and grabbing my shower necessities, placing them in my duffel bag. In my book bag I placed my laptop, chargers, journals, my meds and a book.

I finally changed out of uniform from the day. I put on a pair of baggy sports shorts, a black hoodie and a normal black mask. I put my headphones, and phone in my pocket, I readjusted my glasses before looking at my ram skull. I rubbed the skull softly before sighing. I threw my book bag over my back as I grabbed my duffel bag and walked out of my room.

I walked out the building and saw ghosts loading his stuff into the back of the van. I joined him placing my bags in the back. He still never said a word to me. I sat in the back seat and he sat next to me, he was so big he took up the middle seat as well. I plugged in my headphones and played my music as i layed my head back against the head rest as I sighed.

•••••••

A few hours passed and I woke up, my head was laying against ghosts shoulder. I quickly lifted up my head, I looked up at him, he didn't look at me. I took out my headphones and looked out the car window, it was raining, down pouring. The car stopped infront of a fancy hotel.

We stepped out, the rain soaked my bright blue mowhawk making the hair stick to my face. The rain making it hard to see through my glasses. I grabbed my bags out of the back and walked into the hotel.

As soon as I entered the hotel I shook my head like a dog slinging the wetness off me. I heard a deep sigh and looked up. Ghosts mask was dripping water, his eye black running off his face staining his mask.

Rodent: sorry.....

He sighed wiping off his mask with the top of his shirt.

Ghost: it's fine

I froze as he finally spoke to me, my tail started wagging as I looked up at him. He groaned rolling his eyes as he pushed my head down.

Ghost: calm yourself mutt

He walked past me bumping into my shoulder purposely as he walked to the front desk.

Receptionist: hi how can I-

They looked up and they swallowed hard as they saw the tall mysterious man Ghost and a short werewolf Me.

Rodent: 2 rooms under the name Price.

They clicked on there keyboard before looking confused.

Receptionist: there's only one suite for that name

Ghost: are you fu-

I punched his arm causing him to hiss under his breath.

Rodent: that's correct.

She handed you both a key card. You guys where on the 30th floor. You guys took your bags and went to the elevator. You guys got in the elevator and pressed the 30th floor button. After about 3 minutes it dinged and the doors opened to a long hallway with one room at the end, your room.

You guys walked down the hall and scanned the key card, the door clicked and you pushed it open. This room was a small house, marble countertops and floors, velvet curtains, a balcony, dimmed lights.

I walked through a door way and saw the bedroom. One king bed, fancy blankets and pillows, a lot of pillows. I walked to another door and there was a huge bathroom, glass shower and a marble tub, marble countertop with in bed sink and white towels.

I sat my bags on the bed when Ghost walked in behind me.

Ghost: one bed...literally?

Rodent: yep. I can take the-

Ghost:no