Oh what id do for you

Rodent: pardon

Mitch: you know what's best....or you know you can kiss this handsome face goodbye......tiktok

Static fills the line as Mitch crushes the ear piece. I looked at the files laying on the desk infront of me. I retch my hand, my fingers inches away from the files. I groan and reach under Mitch's desk pulling the pistol taped under his desk out. I ripped the tape off of it and checked the magazine. 10 bullets. I loaded the magazine and opened the main door back to the hallway. Immediately there was 12 guards surrounding me.

Shit Ghost you don't make this easy. I took my knife out of my pocket throwing it, it landing in one of the guards neck, the tried to scream, but blood just gushed out of there neck squirting on everyone. I shot one guard closest to me. 9 bullets left. 1 guard down. I grabbed the knife from his neck twisting it killing him. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. I grabbed a vase off a stand slamming it into the other guards head. 3 down.

They started shooting. I dogged the bullets and kicked one of the guards knees backwards dislodging it. He fell to the ground screaming in pain. I grabbed another guard by his neck, I slammed his head into a marble counter, his skull shattering open as blood poured out of him. 4 down. I took the guard with the dislodged knee and slammed my foot onto his head shattering his skull, blood coating the walls. 5 down.

One guard ran at me and I grabbed my knife stabbing his stomach, his coughed blood as I twisted the knife and pulled it out of him, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. 6 down. People started shaking in fear. Half down and I was half the size.

One dude ran behind me putting me in a chokehold and holding his gun to my head. Before he could pull the trigger I hooked my foot behind his and flipped him over me slamming his spine on my knee. 7 down. Another guard tried to run at me and I shot him in his front temple, he froze falling to the ground. 8 down. 8 bullets left. I shot the other 3. 11 down. One left.

He was the biggest, bigger then ghost by a long shot. I sighed as I grabbed my gun he charged at me, before I could pull the shot he rammed into me knocking me into the wall, the wall cracked and he knocked the breath out of me. I struggled to breath and gain consciousness as everything was fuzzy. He went to throw a punch straight to my head and I pushed the barrel of my gun into his jaw. I pulled the trigger and blood splattered across my skull. He fell to the ground crushing me under him.

God dammit. I groaned as I struggled to push him off me. I finally got out from under him. My vision was still a haze. I groaned as I walked over to one of the guards trying to crawl away. I grabbed a fistful of there hair.

Rodent: w-where is w-w-where is he....

Guard: I d-don't know

I cocked my gun and pointed it at his head.

Rodent: where is M-Mitch

Guard: 3rd door down.....please

Rodent: thanks...

I pulled the trigger there blood and brains scattering across the floor. I struggled to walk toward the 3rd door. I opened it and low and behold. There was Ghost tied to a chair in the middle of the room. He looked up and his eyes immediately froze at the sight of me. I heard the creek of the door shut and a low chuckle.

Mitch: we'll we'll seems you'll go a long way for this man. He's what your boyfriend.

Rodent: no.....team mate

I struggled to keep a clear vision. I cocked my gun and went to pull the trigger. Jammed. Fuck. I quickly threw the gun to the ground grabbing my knife out of my pocket. Mitch pulled out his pistol and cocked it at me. I blinked trying to keep a clear vision as I ran at him. He fired his gun and it hit my left leg.

Ting

He hit my prosthetic. He looked confused as I chuckled. I charged with everything left in me and kicked him to the ground holding my knife to his throat.

Ghost: rodent! The intel....

I froze. Mitch chuckled.

Mitch: Yeah listen to your "teammate".

I got off him and he quickly tried to get up to the door. I kicked his leg out from under him and dug my knife into his back, paralyzing him. He screamed in agony as I took out my knife. I walked over to Ghost cutting his restraints. He stood up and flexed his arms and legs. His eyes locked onto you. You where soaked in blood.

He looked afraid to say anything. I walked out of the room down the hall back to Mitch's office. I grabbed the files off his desk and stepped over the dead guards to the exit of his mansion. Eyes stared at me as I walked. I got outside and Lance was standing with the limo door open. His eyes froze as he saw me. I sat down, sighing heavily as I groaned. Ghost sat next to me. He still didn't say a word.

•••••••••••

We arrived back at the hotel, the staff at the main floor stared as I tracked blood across the floor. I walked to the elevator. Ghost following quietly in suit. When we reach our room I walked to the kitchen. I took off my skull sitting it on the counter. Ghost walked past me to the bathroom. I stripped from my tux and my boxers and threw it all in the trash along with my socks, balaclava and boat shoes.

I ran my bloody hands threw my freshly died hair. I groaned as I shifted my weight. I was in so much pain. I heard the shower faucet turn on. I thought nothing of it. I heard Ghost clear his throat as he stared at my naked body standing in the kitchen. He gave me a signal to follow him. I nodded my head and followed him to the bathroom.

He had ran a bubble bath for me to relax my body. I looked at him before chuckling and stepping into the bath. I slumped against the tub wall, disappearing into the water. The water quickly turning red. It didn't matter though. This felt great. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. He dimmed the lights before walking to the bedroom. Did I scare him?Could anyone scare him? Did I ruin it?