Closer

We arrived back at the hotel. We opened the door and walked into the hotel. He sat the bags on the counter. I quickly grabbed my sandwich bag and sat it on the coffee table by the couch.

I walked into the bedroom and took off all my accessories and changed into a black hoodie and my boxers. I grabbed my laptop and walked back to the living room. I sat my laptop on the coffee table and turned on a movie.

I unwrapped my sandwich and took a bite out it. Sinking my canines into it. It was delicious. My ears perked up when I heard a laugh.

Rodent: what?

I mumbled. My mouth full of sandwich.

Ghost: 1st never talk to me with your mouth full. 2nd that's why you aren't defined.

Rodent: what?

He grabbed his salad and a fork and sat down beside you on the couch.

Ghost: you need to know what your eating. Just the bread on that sandwich contains 36g of carbs.

I froze and looked at my sandwich. He noticed and chuckled softly nudging my shoulder.

Ghost: and due to the estrogen your body is making it immediately send it all here.

He poked your thigh with his fork. You chuckled as you realized he had been observing your body.

Ghost: have you even started T yet.

He took a bite of his salad as he stared at you.

Rodent: no afraid of needles.

He froze as he looked at the tattoos covering your frame.

Ghost: you.....afraid of needles? Really?

Rodent: yes....

I looked away in embarrassment. He chuckled and took another bite of his salad.

Ghost: that's alright. Everyone has there fears. They just need someone to help them through it.

I froze and looked at him.

Rodent: what are you implying?

Ghost: I could help you. It's a simple shot.

Rodent: really!

I dropped my sandwich on the table on the wrapper and wrapped my arms around his neck as my tail wagged quickly. He chuckled and unwrapped my arms from his neck.

Ghost: alright. Alright

I chuckled softly as I sat back down.

••••••••••••••

After we finished eating I grabbed the hair dye bag and walked into the bathroom. He followed me into the bathroom. I sat the stuff on the counter looking into the broken mirror. I froze and started zoning out, the thoughts flooding in.

I quickly was drawn back out when I felt a firm grip on my waist. I shook my head and looked into the mirror and he was looking right back at me. But with a smile! His face. It was bare. No mask.  Nothing just his dirty face. A smirk appeared on his face as he could see how flustered I was looking at his bare face.

He lowered his head to my ear, his warm breath against my ear.

Ghost: something you like?

He glared at me threw the reflection. I swatted his hands away and he chuckled. I took the bleach out of the bag and started mixing it into a bowl. I put gloves on my hands and started rubbing it along my roots. The chemical smell quickly radiating through the air. I heard a loud groan before Ghost grabs my wrists.

Ghost: if you continue that your hair is going to fall out.

He put on a pair of gloves that barley fit his hands, he started massaging your scalp, your ears flattened. It felt good, he chuckled as he continued massaging your roots. He finished and took off his gloves throwing them away.

I opened the bleach for his hair and started mixing it in the bowl. I put on new gloves and looked up at him.

Ghost: what?

Rodent: your to tall.

Ghost: I don't trust you to touch my hair.

He crossed his arms over his chest.

Rodent: please.

I gave him puppy dog eyes. He groaned as he sat down on the floor. Groaning as he settles on the floor. I chuckled at his groaning.

Rodent: old man.

He pulled me down onto his lap, his hands placed firmly on my hips. My tail wagged slowly as my face flushed softly.

Ghost: not old.

Rodent: yeah. Yeah.

I rubbed the bleach all through his hair. Massaging his scalp softly. I looked down and his eyes where closed and his grip loosened. He was comfortable, he was actually letting me get close to him. I coated his entire head in bleach and set a alarm on my watch.

He parted his eyes and looked up at me. Our faces where inches apart. His lips lightly parted, his warm breath against my lips. He cleared his throat and I got off his lap. He walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, he grabbed his cigarettes out of his jacket pocket and went onto the balcony.

I sighed as I looked down at the sink. What the hell was I thinking? This is business. You can't sleep with the recruits. I rubbed the bridge of my nose. My alarm went off and I stepped into the shower, I rinsed the bleach from my hair, my hair now blue and blond. I stepped out of the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and started to mix the blue hair dye. Ghost walked into the bathroom clearing his throat.

Ghost: look rodent i-

Rodent: im sorry I over stepped.....

I started to rub the blue dye in my hair. He groaned before swatting my hand away and massaging it evenly through my hair.

Ghost: would you let me finish.

He sighed.

Ghost: it's gonna be hard for me to be close to you.....it's against the rules to have...

He cleared his throat.

Ghost: relations with a recruit.....and I don't even know you enough to break the walls down for you

Rodent: No one needs to know.

Ghost: how will they not.

He finished rubbing the dye in your hair. I turned around and looked up at him. He lowered his head down, his lips inches from mine.

Ghost: no one needs to know.....

Rodent: no one needs to know.....