Fuck up

We sat in the elevator until it dinged we walked out when we saw a group of men wearing all black with guns talking to the receptionist.

Ghost: shit-

He grabbed you by the back your your chain necklace pulling you into a storage closet. It was dark. Your chest was pressed against his, your leg was in between his. There was no room.

Rodent: what the-

He cupped his hand over your mouth and gave you the look that threatened death. You just now got a chance to realize his face. His blond hair with outgrown brown roots. His blond eyelashes. The scar reaching from his eye down underneath his mask. His light brown freckles. His baby blue eyes. He was so handsome. He took his hand away from your mouth as he listened to the voices outside.

You readjusted your leg accidentally pushing your thigh into his groin. He groaned and grabbed your hips with a tight grip to hold you in place.

Rodent: sorry.

Ghost: would you shut the bloody hell up.

He cursed under his breath. You could feel the bulge in his jeans growing. Your face flushed red at what you've done.

•••••••••••

The voices outside finally faded. He opened the storage closet door and you 2 walked out. No one noticed thankfully. You 2 walked out the front and you could see out the corner of your eye him readjust himself.

Rodent: im sorry i di-

Ghost: it's fine.

He was so cold again. You nodded your head and you and him walked down the sidewalk. Your ears twisting at every sound as you now where on high alert. Your tail swayed as you walked.

•••••••••••

You finally stopped infront of a hair store. You opened the door and the bell chimed.

Worker: hello. How can I help you 2 today?

Rodent: I need some bleach and some color.

Worker: what color lovely?

Rodent: um.....

I thought for a second before Ghost interrupted me.

Ghost: blue razor slurpy 0332.

I turned and looked up at him in confusion. He avoided eye contact.

Worker: hmm let me see what I have in stock love.

She turned and walked through a door towards the back. I looked back up at ghost.

Rodent: how did you-

Ghost: it was in your records of how to identify you.

I chuckled and the worker came back.

Worker: I have one container left.

She rung it up before looking back at you.

Worker: what kind of bleach love?