You dont deserve the truth

Ghost: "where were you"

Rodent: "doesn't matter"

Ghost: "it does, we had to clean up your mess"

Rodent: "my bad"

I continued to look at the ground, my eyes started to sting. Don't. Do. It.

I heard him sigh before I heard the bench beside me squeak with the weight put on it.

Ghost: "look at me"

I ignored him, trying to keep the tears out of my eyes. I felt his calloused hand against mine, his warmth against my hand making the tears swell in my eyes and the memories come flooding back.

Ghost: "please....."

I turned and looked down at him, the tears sliding down my face slowly. I stepped back out of his reach and he looked down at the ground.

Ghost: "I know you saw us.....but it's not what you think"

Rodent: "what was it then Simon....What was any of this."

He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose as he stood up slowly. He stepped towards me, his chest pushing against mine. I went to step back but tripped over a weight. He grabbed me by my waist, helping me stand back up. His hand laying in the small of my back softly before he retreated his hand back to his side.

His chest was inches from mine as he looked down at me. His uniform reaked of him. It fogged my brain, I looked up at him slowly.

Ghost: "where were you"

Rodent: "in the woods....needed air after..."

I froze and immediately looked down. He gripped my jaw softly looking into my eyes.

Ghost: "after what?"

Rodent: "nothing...."

He lowered his head, his lips inches from mine.

Ghost: "no one has to know...."

Rodent: "Onyx.."

He froze and leaned back.

Ghost: "what about her?"

I looked down at the ground and he quickly tilted my head back up to look at him, his eyes searching mine.

Ghost: "what about her Rodent"

I took a deep breath before looking into his eyes.

Rodent: "she working with the shadows...to keep watch on me and report information back."

Ghost: "what proof do you have"

I sighed as I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

Rodent: "none..."

I looked down defeated before I looked back up at him.

Rodent: "there's cameras all around base correct?"

Ghost: "yes...why"

I pushed him out of the way and ran down the hallway, my nails dragging across the floor as I slid around the corner to Prices office. I grabbed the knob and it gave to. I chuckled cockily as I walked inside.