The best for you

I finally stepped out of the bloody tub water as it drained. I wrapped a towel around my waist as I stepped out of the bath. I walked into the bedroom and the lights where dimmed, there where candles lit. I looked over and Ghost was changing into a pair of shorts. God his broad chest was always a sight of how big he was.

Rodent: what's this?

Ghost: a treat....for you.

I dropped my towel as he signaled for me to lay on the bed. I layed down on the bed on my stomach with a low groan. Ghost straddled the back of my thighs as he coated his hands in a soft lotion. He needed my shoulders skillfully. I groaned under his touch, his hands moved lower, needing out the nots in my lower back. My hand grabbed the blanket in a tight ball as I groaned, his gentle touch was soft yet so firm.

His hands departed from my back. I felt relieved and refreshed. His weight left my body as he stood up. I sighed as I relaxed into the bed. My body jolted when I felt his hands trace down my back and over my ass. He softly grabbed the back of my thighs lifting them up where my ass was raised as I was on my knees. My back arched, I was to tired to fight the position, his fingers softly traced my inner thigh.

He layed on his back underneath me and placed his hands on my hips lowering me onto his face. His tongue softly licked between my slit. He was so gentle. I whimpered as I struggled to keep my eyes open. He softly needed my hips with his thumbs. His tongue softly circled my clit, my body shuddered under the warmth of his tongue.

I moaned softly into the bed as I hid my face. He continued soft circles and soft sucking on my clit before his tongue moved to my entrance, I was so wet from his gentle touch. His tongue teased my entrance softly before slowly sliding into me. His tongue slid in and out slowly. I whimpered as my body shuddered, my hips bucking.

He took the signal and ran with it, his tongue started moving quicker. He stared sucking harder, you whimpered into the mattress as you started grinding against his tongue. He tightened his grip around your thighs. You moaned and tightly gripped the sheets as you climaxed. Your hips bucked as your legs shook. He continued softly sucking helping you ride it out.

He softly kissed your thighs nipping them softly as he crawled out from under you. He softly helped your body relax back into the mattress. He kissed up the back of your thighs, up your ass, up your back and onto your shoulders softly before kissing your neck softly, he tossed the blanket over you softly as he grabbed his pack of cigarettes off the bedside table and his lighter.

He blew out the candles and turned off the lights, he kissed the back of your head softly before walking out of the room, he closed the door partially as he did so. You chuckled softly before dozing off to sleep since you couldn't hold your eyes open any longer.

•••••••••••

You jolted up in the middle of the night. You where gasping for air. You looked beside you and Ghost wasn't there. You got up and put on his hoodie, the only thing you could find in the floor. You opened the door of the bedroom and saw a bright ember on the balcony. You walked across the living room, your feet patting lightly.

You opened the sliding door and Ghost was leaning on the balcony edge, he looked at you slowly. He took a deep inhale of his cigarette before exhaling and blowing the smoke into the air, he flicked the cigarette butt over the balcony before standing up and walking over to you, he saw tears building in your eyes. He lifted up your chin with his finger and kissed the side your lips softly as tears fell down your face. He pulled you into a tight embrace, hiding your face in his chest.

He kissed your forhead lightly before rubbing your back softly. You looked up at him and he wiped your tears with his hands before picking you up, he wrapped you legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He supported you by lightly holding the back of your thighs. You hid your face in his chest. He walked inside closing the door behind him and sat down on the couch, he layed back on the couch with you on his chest. He turned on the tv on low volume and watched whatever came on while rubbing your back softly.

He never said a word. He knew how hard it was doing this job. You sniffled quietly before grabbing his hand softly. You turned on your side laying your head on his chest, he wrapped his arm around your waist holding you in place, the tips of your ears brushing his face softly. He embraced his hand with yours holding onto it tightly, he rubbed his thumb across your hand softly.

You sniffled one last time before yawning. You wrapped your tail around yourself and began to doze off again. He never moved, he stayed in the same spot. His breathing slowed as his eyes grew heavy. So many sleepless nights, now just to know all he needed was you. He dozed off his head placed ontop of yours.

—————————————————————————-

Hope you little shits enjoyed this. I fucking sobbed while righting this. Enjoy your fucking food ungrateful fleas.

I'm joking I love all of you<3