1st day with you

It's cold, why is it so cold. I opened my eyes and I was under water. I sunk deeper and deeper. I tried to swat the surface, tried to bring myself up. I took a deep breath, water filling my lungs. The light faded. It was so cold. I wrapped my arms around myself and balled into a ball. I sunk down to the bottom. The cold darkness engulfing me.

I jumped up out of breath, well tried to. My waist was weighed down. I looked down and Ghosts arm was tightly around my waist. Tears fell down my face, I quickly tried to wipe them with my shirt but they fell quicker then I could wipe them.

I heard a low groan beneath me. I looked beside me and Ghosts was looking up at me, his eyes showed anger till he saw the tears falling from my face. He sat up and cupped my face softly as he wiped my tears with his thumb.

He placed a soft kiss to my forehead, he pulled me close, my head buried in his chest as I sobbed. He rubbed his hand down my back softly as he held me close. He didn't dare ask a question it's almost like he just knew.

I sighed as my tears finally stopped, he kissed my cheek softly where the tears fell before slowly standing up, he wore only his boxers. He walked over to his mini fridge and grabbed a cold bottle of water.

He handed it to me, I opened it as my hands shook, I took a small sip before handing it back to him. He sat it on the bedside table before sitting on the edge of the bed beside me, he rubbed his hand softly over my back as I stared at the floor.

I looked at the clock. 2:30am, I sighed and stood up walking towards his door.

Ghost: "where are you going"

Rodent: "going to let you sleep, sorry"

He chuckled before standing up and walking behind me, he kissed the back of my neck softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist softly.

Ghost: "come to bed"

I rolled my eyes as I turned and looked up at him. He kissed my cheek softly as he guided me back to the bed, I layed down on the bed and he layed next to him, he layed his hand out and I rubbed my fingers across his hand softly.

He looked into my eyes with a soft expression, the moon light from the window illuminating his face.

Rodent: "why do you care one minute and not the next"

He froze at the question tensing up my ears flattened.

Rodent: "sorry"

He squeezed my hand softly before sighing.

Ghost: "don't like having people close"

He rubbed his thumb over my hand as I yawned softly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead softly.

Ghost: "get some rest"

He wrapped his arm firmly around my waist, he needed my hip softly with his thumb in small circles, I pressed my head against his chest before I looked back up at him.

Ghost: "what?"

I stared at him longer before I went to open my mouth to speak. He cut me off before I could even say anything his lips pressing against mine firmly but softly. He parted our lips with a smirk. My cheeks flushed softly.

Ghost: "get some rest mutt"

I pressed my head back against his chest and listened to his heart beat before slowly drifting off to sleep.

——time pass——

I woke up in the morning, I looked at the clock on his night stand. 7am. I yawned as I stretched my arms, I stood up from his bed and walked towards his door. I went to grab the door knob as soon as the door opened.

Ghost stared at me, his face bare, his beard filling out more. My nose twitched as I smelled something. I looked at his hand, there was a cream cheese bagel, in his other hand a cup of coffee.

My tail wagged softly as my mouth watered. He chuckled before pointing to his bed, I sat down on his bed and he handed me the plate and set the coffee cup on the beside table. I took a big bite of the bagel.

It was so good my mouth wouldn't stop watering. I went to swallow when pain shot through my side, I quickly dropped my bagel onto the plate and gripped my side.

Ghost sighed as he retch into his bedside table. My ears perked up as I heard a pill bottle rattle. He opened it and handed me 2 pills. I held them in my hand as I looked up at him.

Ghost: "pain meds. Price told me to make sure you take them."

I nodded my head as I threw them in my mouth and washed them down with coffee. The pain was still sharp. I groaned and layed down on his bed not able to finish my food.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked my head softly. I whimpered in pain as I couldn't move. He kissed the bandaged wound on my side softly.

The pain eventually subsided and I yawned as the meds made me tired. My eyes slowly closed as I drifted off to sleep. He didn't move, he sat and rubbed his hand down my side softly.

He eventually stood up and walked to his desk to complete the paperwork, after every few minutes he would look back to check to make sure you were still sleeping.

He sighed as he rubbed his face, he couldn't get the thought out of his head of him slamming you against the wall, the things he said to you, the way you looked at him when you where on the verge of unconscious.

He jumped when he heard a noise, he turned around and saw you were in pain trying to roll over. He stood up slowly and walked towards the bed, softly lifting you preventing hurting you further as he softly turned you in your side.

He kissed your forhead softly causing your tail to wag softly, he chuckled as he brought the blankets back over you.

Ghost: "goodnight dumb mutt"