Calm down

I groaned as I woke up. The sun from outside spilled through the curtains. I went to sit up and I heard a low mumble. I looked down and Ghost was beneath me. His face, god I still couldn't get over how handsome he was. I cupped his cheek softly rubbing my thumb against the stubble on his face.

His eyes slowly parted and he looked up at me, he chuckled tiredly as a soft grin appeared on his face.

Ghost: mornin

Rodent: mornin lieutenant

He groaned pulling you back ontop of him.

Ghost: no....

I chuckled trying to push myself off his chest, my tail wagging softly.

Ghost: call me Simon...

Rodent: Simon?

Ghost: mhm.

He mumbled as he nuzzled his face into your neck intaking your smell. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off of him.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

I walked into the bedroom grabbing my phone. It was Price.

Rodent: mornin sir

Price: morning indeed rodent. How are things, how's Ghost.

As if right on cue Ghost walked through the bedroom door scratching his chest. He looked at you intently with tired eyes.

Rodent: he's just fine. We got some intel last night though. Just have to look over the files.

Price: excellent let me know what you find.

He hung up and I grabbed my laptop off the bed and the files, taking them to the kitchen. I sat my laptop on the bar with the files and opened the fridge. Surprise! Nothing.....

I groaned and walked back into the bedroom. Ghost was in the shower. I put on a pair of black jnco jeans, a baggy black band shirt with the sleeves cut off, I put on my chains and put on a basic black mask. I sat on the bed and started tying my boots when Ghost walked out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel.

His blond hair stuck to his face, water ran down his muscled body, the scars god he was incredible. He chuckled as he saw me staring.

Ghost: something interesting love?

Rodent: n-no....

I looked down and finished tying my boots and stood up.

Ghost: where are you going so early?

Rodent: store. Want fresh breky.

He grabbed his boxers out of a drawer and walked into the bathroom. A few minutes passed and he  returned. God his bulge was huge. But he was soft.

He smirked before ignoring my glances. He slide on a pair of black skinny jeans, sliding on his belt swiftly. He put on a black hoodie and a black mask.

You 2 walked towards the door. You grabbed your phone, room key, wallet and a pocket knife. You placed the items in your pants pockets. You 2 walked out the door to the elevator.