More then you know

My face flushed at his dominant demeanor. His eyes piercing through my soul, his light blue eyes practically illuminating the eye black around them.

Rodent: "that wasn't my plan"

My cold demeanor was anything but inviting, but it didn't phase him. The radio crackled as Price spoke.

Price: "ghost, rodent is everything ok? You guys are late"

Ghost growled softly behind his words.

Ghost: "coming captain, rodent got injured"

Price: "get them up here quickly"

Ghost: "yes sir"

He looked back into my eyes, his gaze sending goosebumps up my spine.

Ghost: "you heard him"

I snarled as my ears flattened, I pushed him out of my way as I stood up from the desk. I went to walk towards the door when I froze. I'm missing something.

I turned back to him and pushed him out of the way. I opened the drawer under the desk, empty. That's not right. I retch my hand under the drawer and pushed. The "bottom" of the drawer pushed up. I pulled it up and underneath where files and old black and white photos.

I looked back and Ghost was still staring at me like I did the simplest thing to man kind. I rolled my eyes as I put the files in a bag in my book bag.

I froze, this wasn't it, Price said cartel, a few files weren't it. They wouldn't keep it on deck that's stupid, but if it's not below deck where was it?

Wait. I froze and looked at Ghost horrified, if it was on the boat why would they risk blowing it up? SHIT! They knew we were here.

As soon as it clicked in my head I heard a gun cock back. I turned and there were 2 shadows standing in the doorway. Before I could think to move everything went dark again.

—— time pass ——

I woke up, my head shooting with pain, my vision blurry. I looked up and the light was bright, blinding almost. I tried to move but to fail, my ankles were tied together along with my wrists behind my back, tied together, my knees hurt so bad from them digging into the concrete floor.

I looked beside me, on my left was Gaz and Price, still unconscious. To my right was Soap and Ghost, Ghost was conscious. He looked at the ground, I could tell he was cursing himself for being so naive.

Thud, thud, thud

I looked up and Graves was walking towards me, he squatted down infront of me, gripping my chin firmly.

Graves: "such a pretty mutt.....such a shame to lose you"

Ghost looked at me with wide eyes, the look of betrayal. Graves firmly let go of my face, my face dropping to look down at the ground.

I looked next to me and everyone was conscious, staring at me with the same look of betrayal. My ears dropped in disappointment.

Graves: "guess y/n didn't tell you guys there backstory. You thought they just appeared, it was just a coincidence that there file ended up on there desk? A lot dumber then I thought"

He chuckled before walking out of the room, closing the heavy steal door.

Everyone: "what the FUCK!"

I sighed as freed my hands, taking my knife out of my pocket and cutting the rope. I stood up and cut the ropes off everyone else. They stood up and walked back keeping there distance from me.

As I freed Ghost he picked me up by my shirt and slammed me into the metal wall, everything went blurry as I coughed up blood.

Ghost: "that's where you got the name rodent. Because you're a fucking rat!"

He scawleded me, his loud voice echoing through the room. He went to slam me back into the wall but froze.

Price: "Ghost. Stop."

He growled under his breath as he dropped me to the ground. Everything was spinning and I swore if I got hit again I would die.

Price: "let them explain"

Everyone stood there distance from me. I coughed again blood splattering across the floor. I took a deep breath before sighing. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes.

Rodent: "on my file. It said I came from the stones correct?"

Price nodded his head as Ghost studied me trying to see if I was telling the truth.

Rodent: "the stones is an organization paired with the shadows to get the mutts to train them to expand there group."

I took a deep breath as I tried to clear my thoughts, the world still spinning.

Rodent: "Graves saw my potential, such as you did. But used it against me, I wasn't the most fit like the others but I had the brain. He got his group to secure my file and placed it on your desk with the other rookies."

Price was searching through his mind connecting everything as he sighed realizing I was right.

Rodent: "you accepted me and you fell right into his trap. You saved me though. The training was more of torture, see my breaking point."

Ghosts eyes widened, the scars from my body playing through his head. I shook my head trying to clear things further but to fail.

Price: "that it?"

I nodded my head as things started going dark. Without a doubt I was going back to the Stones. Soap walked over helping me up like nothing changed, everyone looked around before looking at me.

Price: "how do we get out rodent"

I opened my eyes, the light blinding me and making the pain worse, I looked up and chuckled. Graves wasn't the brain of the operation, ever. His people were. I pointed to the tile ceiling.

Rodent: "push those up and we'll be in the roof and all we'll have to do is push up the wood panel off the deck"

They looked at me skeptical before Ghost sighed being the tallest and pushed up the tile, he pushed up a few more to make room before ripping down the supports, a giant hole now in the roof.

Soap hosted me up on his shoulders slowly and held me up. I crawled into the roof, the roof bending with my weight. I layed on my back and took a deep breath before slamming my feet into the wood, it cracking. I slammed my feet into it again, the wood giving away.

I crawled through the hole, everyone eventually followed. I heard the gun cock again as I sighed. I looked up and there where shadows surrounded around us along with Graves.

Graves: "dumb mutt"