Short nights

I yawned as I crawled into bed, laying my glasses on the bedside table. I tried to stay on the edge, maximizing the space for him. He watched you in confusion before removing the hard skull off his mask, leaving him in just his eye black and balaclava, he took off his uniform.

I observed him as he did so, his back muscles where so huge, so defined, the light array of scars. His biceps where bigger then my head. His undid his belt dropping his pants. This man had cake, he stepped out of his pants, his legs where huge. He turned his head, realizing I was staring.

Ghost: what?

Rodent: n-nothing.

I rolled over and opened my phone. I opened the camera and looked and saw him behind me, he shook his head as he chuckled. I scoffed before smiling warmly and putting my phone down.

He slid on a pair of grey sweats over his boxers and a black tank top that hugged his muscular frame like a second skin. He layed down in the bed beside you facing the other direction. You listened for his breathing. It finally slowed and he was out.

•••••••••••

Hours passed and you sighed. You looked at your smart watch. The bright light illuminating your face. 03:36. I sighed as I looked at the ceiling. This is why I had a weighted blanket. That embrace would knock me out like a light.

I tossed and turned for what seemed like hours. I checked my watch again. 04:06. Only 30 minutes went by. I groaned when I heard a loud shuffle and a tight embrace go around my waist. I froze as I felt a firm surface against my back and a warm breath against my neck.

Ghost: go to sleep mutt....

His groggily tone made my heart skip a beat. I settled against his back. His warm breath against your neck was soothing. I yawned as my eyes grew heavy. I folded my arms up against my chest and dozed off to sleep.

•••••••••••

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I couldn't see without my glasses, I retch around the bedside table before I finally grabbed my glasses, I placed them on my face. I rolled over and saw a blank space in the bed. Where was he? I sat up stretching, my tail wrapped around me softly. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I went to close the door, I froze when the memory's flooded back.

I shook my head as I left the door open, I stripped from my clothes and avoided looking at what was left of the mirror. I turned on the shower, as I waited for it to warm I took off the bandage on my hand, my hand adjourned with gold scars. I stepped into the shower, the warm water was a good reminder to the fact I was indeed alive.

The water soaked my hair, my hair sticking to my face and neck. The warm water cascading down my body. My ears twitched as I heard the click of the door opening. I ignored it and poured shampoo in my hand and started massaging my scalp. Tonight was the big night, Mitch was throwing a massacred party with the richest of the rich. I had to look my best.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked into the non shattered part of the mirror. I grabbed a washcloth and turned the sink to the hottest water it had. I soaked the cloth and coated it with a face cleaner. I scrubbed my face, the white washcloth staining with dirt and grime.