New feelings

He kisses you passionately. Your lips locking in a deep kiss, he picked you up like you weighed nothing, sitting you on the bathroom counter, your legs wrapping around his waist in a tight embrace pulling him in closer.

His hand where placed on each side of you on the counter. You wrapped your arms around his neck, his broad chest pressing against yours. He bit your bottom lip, a sign asking for permission.

You parted your lips and his tongue immediately fought yours. You moaned softly into his mouth when your ears jolted up. You broke the kiss pushing your hand into his chest parting each other. He stared at you in confusion when he heard it to. He pushed off the counter and stood next to the bathroom doorway.

Lance: lieutenant ghost, sergeant rodent. I've brought your suits, we have to be there in 30.

Ghost: thank you lance

Ghost said firmly from the bathroom, we listened and the door clicked again. We chuckled before I hopped off the corner and turned on the shower. I dropped my towel and stepped into the shower. Ghosts eyes followed me. He quickly stripped from his clothes and joined me in the shower. He pinned me against the shower wall his lips locking with mine in a deep passionate kiss. I broke the kiss out of breath.

Rodent: w-we don't have t-time.

Ghost pressed his forhead to yours, before chuckling. I retch my hands up running them through his hair washing out the bleach. He did the same running his hands through my hair washing out the blue dye.

When the water ran clear we turned off the shower and stepped out. I took a towel drying off my hair. The blue dye staining the white towel. I looked at my watch. Shit!

I quickly ran into the bedroom. I slid on my black tux quickly, sticking a knife in my pocket. I sat on the edge of the bed putting on my fancy black boat shoes. I stood up putting on my rings. I walked back into the bathroom taking off my glasses and putting in my contacts. I rustled my hair making it fluffy.

I walked back into the bedroom as I struggled to button the buttons on my wrist. Ghost chuckled and walked over, already completely ready, in a solid white tux, he buttoned the buttons before looking at you.

Ghost: why such a rush?

Rodent: we have 15-

Ghost: till we have to leave... and so what if where fashionably late.

I sighed as I retch my hands up rustling his grown out military cut. I ran my hands down his chest, readjusting his tie.

Rodent: ready

He nodded his head softly before exhaling. I nodded my head. I walked towards the door when he grabbed my wrist. I turned around and he had a package in his hand. I looked at him confused as I peeled off the black wrapping paper. I opened the box and there it was. A new skull.

It was a deer skull, a symbol engraved in the front of it, crystals hanging from the antlers along with bells and feathers. I froze before looking up at him.

Rodent: where did you-

Ghost: a little something Soap had being customized for you for a while.

I chuckled before grabbing a balaclava out of my pocket, sliding it on and placing the deer skull firmly on top, it fit like a glove. The door clicked open and ghost put on his balaclava and gold skull mask. We turned around and it was Lance. His face and body language radiated fear.